Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£3.49

VINE VOICEon 8 July 2009
Not quite sure what this collection is trying to acheive by leaving off Pearl in the Shell, New song, Look Mama and others...

Remember the three stars are not me rating the artist who is one the most under rated song writers in recent times, they are for this budget release and with the obvious songs i have listed above missing, save your money, spend a couple of quid more and get yourself a proper Howard Jones collection.
on 13 June 2012
This should really be called 'Some Songs By Howard Jones'.
How can it justify the title 'Platinum Collection' without Pearl In The Shell?

And that's it.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 27 July 2007
As I only knew and purchased this CD for two songs by Howard Jones: the big pop hit 'What Is Love?' and the very catchy 'Everlasting Love', I can't really say if this compilation does live up to the title 'The Platinum Collection', although judging by other reviewers, and a little bit of research I've carried out - it doesn't. After doing my homework I found that this album still does include some of his hits, including the aforementioned which were always real favourites of mine.

For me, I enjoyed this collection a lot and was able to find more great songs that I wasn't familiar with as a result. It's mostly quite brilliant pop/rock music that was very typical of the 1980s, and Howard Jones is certainly a very talented singer and songwriter. So, this is good CD to introduce someone to Howard's music, but If you are looking for a definitive hits collection, you need to find another album. But at this price, and with a generous 18 tracks - I can't complain about 'The Platinum Collection'.
on 24 September 2013
...with some great tunes playing. I had forgotten how much I liked Howard Jones. At this price you would be mad to miss out - serioulsy - order now!

Arrived VERY quickly in absolutely perfect condition, very happy with this purchase.
on 22 May 2013
Very good music and a cd in mint conditions as I expected. I'll surely buy other items from this eseller
on 9 December 2015
Mum cried her eyes out when she received this gift.. must be good!
on 13 July 2014
Great to complete my 80's collection
on 11 September 2007
Just a shame that New song and Hide and seek aren't on this collection which does mean that you have to buy another best of just for those 2 tracks. Otherwise an ok cd
on 5 July 2014
very good
VINE VOICEon 15 November 2010
If you enjoy Howard Jones' music then this is a must. All his early music plus more, as it was in the 80s and 90s and onwards. HJ is a very accomplished musician and entertainer and this album really promotes some of his very best work.