Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£8.09

on 21 June 2015
You simply cannot beat Agnetha Faltskog, truly brilliant. Please let me know if and when you have a brand new 2015 CD available. Thank you
Roger Crimes
on 30 July 2011
I had this on cassette and i am a big abba fan. does that answer your question and she has such a great voice any album of agnetha is a hit with me
on 17 May 2013
The CD arrived on time. I'm a bit of an Abba fan so you could say I'm not the person who should rate this. I found the CD up to standard
on 16 February 2015
"I Stand Alone" is a very good album by the former Abba singer Agnetha Faltskog.She has a wonderful range of voice
on 15 November 2013
MORE MODERN ALBUM - very good - some surprising tracks totally unrelated to what abba stood for - interesting vocals too
on 1 September 2014
Great, one of the best in my collection of over five hundred cd's. I just hope Agnetha releases another soon.
on 1 July 2013
This is a reasonable CD. Cannot say it is one of my favourites, but a few of the tracks are very good..
on 17 July 2013
This is another good album from Agnetha. There are many good songs. You can listen to it over and over
on 19 October 2003
Agnetha's third English language album sees her putting herself solely in the hands of Chicago lead-singer Peter Cetera.
The end result, for the most part, is pretty much what you'd expect from such a collaboration - a fairly bland, American orientated collection of pedestrian songs which was never likely to resurrect Agnetha's career as a solo artiste.
That's not to say it's an awful album - just that her first two albums are a lot more enjoyable and inspiring.
'The last time' and 'Love in a world gone mad' are the main highlights for me on this album but the rest mostly sound like Agnetha ambling through whatever songs Pete Cetera puts in front of her. Noticeably, Agnetha doesn't contribute any songs of her own to this album whereas previous projects proved that she was more than capable of doing so.
My overall feeling from this album is that Pete Cetera longed to work with Agnetha whereas the lady herself - never one to exert herself when it comes to self-promotion - was quite happy to please him and let him get on with it.
If you're keen to hear a solo album by Agnetha, go for the 'Eyes of a woman' album; this one's only for the most dedicated Agnetha fans.
on 30 April 2016
a great cd from a great singer,the songs suit her voice perfectly.highly reccommended