5.0 out of 5 stars Love it
Published on 26 Feb. 2009 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars It is like the book
I have read the book and purchased these item as at times I wanted more positive energy around me. It is like the book. I thought I would listen to it on the way to work. However I do find it slightly distracting. As I can not really take it in and focus. The sound effects are superb though. Regarding the dvd I have not watched yet. I was a bit disappointed that it...
Published 8 days ago by tyiesha

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 26 Feb. 2009
This review is from: The Secret Extended Edition DVD and CD Set (Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk) [2006] (DVD)
I'd already read the book of The Secret and got a copy of the DVD, but wanted to get the DVD to give to my friend (who also has the book but never found time to actually read it). I got this bundle so that I could put the soundtrack from the CD onto my MP3 player. I found when I watched my DVD that it really brought the points in the book to life, and filled me with even greater enthusiasm about using them.

I admit that the whole concept does sound a bit New Age-y but I can honestly say that it's really worked for me (and a number of people I know). If you try it with an open mind and stick with it then you might just find that your life becomes that little bit better. And if it doesn't then you could always give up and sell the book/DVD on Amazon Marketplace!

If you want to find out more than what is included in The Secret then I'd recommend Esther and Jerry Hicks' books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life Transforming:, 14 Jan. 2010
Before I bought this package I wanted to know how to make the most of life. After receiving it, watching the DVD, reading the book and listening to the audio daily in my car, I can honestly say it has and continues to improve my life minute by minute. It has helped me to be much more aware of my thoughts and therefore to monitor them much more closely ensuring I am always seeing the positive in EVERY situation and concentrating on what i DO want instead of what a don't. It is definitely a must read for everyone - It does work and to what degree depends on how much faith each individual can open up to.

Very refreshing and exciting.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 30 Dec. 2010
I love this item. Yes its all very American and upbeat and positive you can be anything you want to be etc. But I find it fantastic. Simple, visualize. See it be it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational!, 16 April 2013
Having watched the DVD it bought the book to life and a lot of it made sense. I played the CD in the car and was fully engrossed in the message. Have kept it in the car and pop the CD in when I feel like a boost and need to re focus my ambitions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear and easy to follow, 19 Feb. 2013
This set together provided everything I wanted in one package, that came in perfect condition and very promptly. The CD really reinforced the DVD and was so useful and could be easily used everyday.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the secret, 19 July 2014
I love the secret, it really has changed my life. I was in dark depressing place and, then a friend gave me the book of the secret. After reading the book things started to change for me almost instantly. So I treated myself to the DVD and CD version, which is also great, fantastic, brilliant. I cant praise the secret enough. if your in a bad place,this is for you, it will make you see light at the end of the tunnel and show you how to get there. but if your already in a good place and things are good for you then this will make things amazing for you. Also its very easy to follow
Everybody should follow the secret. It will show you that if you put your mind to it, anything is possible and i do mean anything.
Since I have been following the secret I can honestly say that no matter what happens, good or bad I always stay happy and grateful with my life.
I urge everybody to try it out, your life will get better and better everyday.

5.0 out of 5 stars life changing, 2 Feb. 2013
truly amazing, watching this has truly changed my life and the way I think. Everybody should watch or listen to this plus it arrived the next day. Thanks Amazon and thanks the secret :)

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 2 April 2013
Good insperarion bit american stile but otherwise if you want to improve your life listen to this CD ...
Helps me at the mornings to start my day positively :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Tv, 28 Mar. 2013
Interesting and informative I already have the book and think I prefer the book version the DVD is worth watching though and you can put faces to the book version.

4.0 out of 5 stars the secret reveals, 23 Feb. 2013
tips we all should use in our everyday life to make the best we can, to receive the best we can, to smile, to be happy and make the people surround us happy too.