5.0 out of 5 stars Deal or No Deal Review
Published on 20 Jun 2011 by Woody Woodbine

3.0 out of 5 stars Wii Deal or No Deal The Banker is Back
Bit disappointed with the graphics of this one. Animated Noel Edmunds said the same things regardless of what had happened in the game. Bit slow at times, so tended to skip actions.
Published on 2 Feb 2009 by Mrs. A. Barlow

3.0 out of 5 stars Wii Deal or No Deal The Banker is Back, 2 Feb 2009

3.0 out of 5 stars Deal Or No Deal Wii Game, 31 Jan 2009
Maria K. Phillips (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Deal or No Deal: The Banker Is Back (Wii) (Video Game)
I purchased this game for a xmas present for my sister, it is a good game if you like deal or no deal, but it is a bit repetative. I mean what Noel says is all the same repeatidly, and you only have like 10 characters to choose from u cant design you. Apart from that though my family have found it quite entertaining. You just get bored of it easily in my opinion. If theres any wii games you would recommend, please let me no. :) Thanks

1.0 out of 5 stars No Deal., 9 Dec 2008
M. J. Cox "Wiill-i-am" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Deal or No Deal: The Banker Is Back (Wii) (Video Game)
I'll be honest, I didn't play this game for long and I didn't try all the game modes. I played 2 games, one normal game and one as the banker. The game is boring, slow and repetitive. Your character and the other competitors have two reactions to boxes, celebration or despair, even on meaningless boxes. Noel Edmunds chat is also very limited and poor, aparently eliminating the 3,000 box on my 4th turn was catastrophic. Playing as the banker was much worse than the normal game though, you literally just have to watch the computer play and click through all noels repetitive uninspiring chat then make offers when necessary - I don't know what I was expecting but playing as the banker was awful.

There are other features, however, this game made me so bored so quickly so I didn't bother trying them out, I doubt I will ever play this game again. If you like the TV program, I doubt you will enjoy this game for long.

5.0 out of 5 stars Deal or No Deal Review, 20 Jun 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Deal or No Deal: The Banker Is Back (Wii) (Video Game)
After spending 3 days off sick from work watching and subjected to watching daytime TV, I was desperate to get back to work however, Deal or No Deal in the afternoon became quite addictive. My young lads (9 & 11) suggested we look on line for the game. We found it for the Wii and like the TV program, this is also addictive. Quite good when you have lots of friends round as they all want to participate too.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Poor - Far better games out there, 28 Dec 2009
This review is from: Deal or No Deal: The Banker Is Back (Wii) (Video Game)
I bought this as we quite like the DND programme however, this game version is so boring it will send you to sleep. The commentary from Noel is awful always the same and uninspiring. The bankers game is even worse.
I have no idea what they were thinking when they created this game as it is not as entertaining as you may think.

Best spend you money on another WII game and play the DND online over the web.

2.0 out of 5 stars Pooooor, 15 Mar 2014
This review is from: Deal or No Deal: The Banker Is Back (Wii) (Video Game)
This game is pretty boring! Would only recommend it if your really bored at a party and a group of you wanted to kill some time for 30 mins!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, 22 Jan 2014
This review is from: Deal or No Deal: The Banker Is Back (Wii) (Video Game)
I wouldn't buy this game really poor, boring and not at all as good as it could have been if they had put a little effect in.

4.0 out of 5 stars deal or no deal, 10 Jun 2013
A. L. Thurman - See all my reviews
This review is from: Deal or No Deal: The Banker Is Back (Wii) (Video Game)
we bought this as we have been playing it online me an my partner will have fun playing it im sure

3.0 out of 5 stars Deal No Deal review, 2 Sep 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Deal or No Deal: The Banker Is Back (Wii) (Video Game)
This game was good fun for my kids to play with, but after playing it for a while they began to lose interest. Overall, I would say its a fun game but maybe for only a limited time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 22 Jan 2012
Mrs. C. L. Evans "write2car" (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Deal or No Deal: The Banker Is Back (Wii) (Video Game)
The first word I think of to describe this game is "rubbish". My dad almost begged me to switch it off. I love the programme and the pub game but this was disappointing on every level. The graphics are poor, the format is dull and there is no suspense. Save your money for a game which is challenging and fun - Buzz is always a good one - this is no Buzz!

Deal or No Deal: The Banker Is Back (Wii)
Deal or No Deal: The Banker Is Back (Wii) by Mindscape (Nintendo Wii)
17.99