on 4 October 2003
When life gets on top from time to time and you want to connect to your spiritual self, play this music.
It's ethereal high notes and superb choral timing will bring tears to your eyes. This music will send tinglies up your spine and wash your cares gently in its human resonance bath.
Bob Wallum
on 9 October 2000
This CD is completely fantastic and one of the most relaxing compilations I have come across. It mixes well known pieces such as "Ave, Verum Corpus" by Mozart with lesser known pieces including Rachmaninov's "Ave Maria". As a choral fan I have just three wirds to say - BUY IT NOW!
on 18 October 2002
I got this because I'd heard bits of it played by family and have not been disappointed by any of it. It's beautifully performed ,very relaxing, top notch clssical music. If it's of any odds to you it's primarily Christian inspired music. If you want something to play to sooth and calm your soul and mind this does the job. Fabulous and five star.
on 8 September 2010
I have found that the varied selection of works. Some modern some not so modern beautifully performed with each work sympathetically treated by some excellent young voices and as for Edward Higginbottom in my view is the best Choral Conductor aro8nd at present.
on 25 March 2009
The downloads of both discs were good, very much as expected as I heard them before. My only complaint was that it would be nice to have a scan of the cover thrown in, just so there is a list of tracks and the usual info tat goes with them which can be helpful?
on 5 May 2013
This CD contains many of the popular well know pieces. Lovely to listen to and has a wonderful calming effect. Great after a hard day.
on 23 May 2011
Love this double album - personal favourites are Samuel Barber piece, which featured at the end of the movie 'Platoon', and the Allegri : Miserere mei, both on CD 1. The quality of the voices is excellent, especially on the high notes. Some choral recordings just don't get the harmonies etc. This has those notes that get the spine tingling! Great for chilled background music.
on 18 June 2014
Thank you for your prompt attentio to my order. The CDs arrived in perfect condition.
BUT the contents of the CDs arbeyong my expectation, just superlative. What magnificent, music so beautifuly presented. I can't stop playng it.
It is giving me and will continue to give me many hours of pleasure.

Dorothy Horbury
on 2 November 2015
Music to touch the soul. Words cannot quite describe the beauty. How helpful to have the lyrics and also translations. My Latin is a little rusty these days! Lovely introduction. Nicely packaged, but could have benefited from a plastic CD case rather than just card.
on 4 May 2015
Other than a couple of tunes (some of which I hadn't heard of before) this is atmospheric. Tracks 12 and 1 totally take you to another chilled out place - even if you are not religious.