5.0 out of 5 stars keith's still got what it takes!
Published on 26 Jan. 2004 by sarah

3.0 out of 5 stars Boyfriend likes this CD
Brought this for my boyfriend for Christmas and he loves it so im a happy girl .. I have had a listhen and I like some of the songs on the disc.
Published 16 months ago by Deanna

5.0 out of 5 stars keith's still got what it takes!, 26 Jan. 2004
A fantastic album from the father of R'n'B. For those of you who are not acquainted with him, think Brian McKnight with a more sexy sound.All his best songs are on this album, from the soothing ballad 'nobody' to the beautiful 'twisted'. And for those of you who liked the remix version of 'thank god I found you' by mariah carey and nas, they took the tune from keith's 'make it last.' Great album for a lazy sunday afternoon, or a romantic evening in with your other half.Top quality, conveying the charms of this amazing man.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keith Sweat - Real R&B, 8 July 2004
Mr Michael King (Hoddesdon, Herts United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I've followed Keith Sweat from his first live gig at the Hammersmith Apollo in '87 right through to this album & he never fails to produce the goods. His first album - Make it last forever is a MUST for any soul / R&B fan and if you like that then you'll buy every other album that followed it! This album has many of his all-time greats but in my opinion leaves a few off too. But what can you do? Ther are so many quality Keith Sweat tracks - You can't put them all on. I'm glad to see so many of his first album are on this (6 out of 8!) and also superb tracks like "nobody", "get up on it" and "twisted"! Overall a must buy even if you have (like me) every album he has released anyway. Keith Sweat... Keep it comin' baby!

5.0 out of 5 stars Every song is amazing!, 18 April 2004
By A Customer
This album really is amazing. Think sexy and think this album! If, like me, you are a fan of Joe, Next, Tyrese etc, then you will love this album. We have the slow, sexy classics such as 'Twisted' and 'Nobody' and then for faster beats we have 'Don't stop your love' and the HipHop fans will love Snoop Dogg doing his bit on the brillliant 'Come and get with me.' My personal fav is 'Get upon it' -Keith collobarates with Kut Klose for a truley sensational song. Makes me sweat everytime!

3.0 out of 5 stars Boyfriend likes this CD, 23 Jan. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Need I say more?, 28 Mar. 2013
For those of you already familiar with the musical genius that is Keith Sweat, you'll know what to expect. Pure class.

5.0 out of 5 stars Always the greatest!, 12 Dec. 2013
KS has always been one the greatest RnB singers of all time. Love everything about him. style and his music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Takes me back!, 3 Nov. 2010
Has all the best ones on this album. Although no such thing as his bests cos they are all fantastic!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good ol' songs, 19 Oct. 2010
This review is from: The Best of Keith Sweat: Make You Sweat (MP3 Download)
This album reminds me of the good ol' dayz. Sippin' on kool aid in the sunshine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 21 Jan. 2015
The best album I've got ! Absolutely love it !

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 3 Jan. 2015