5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, 5 Jan 2008
This review is from: Hits [Us Import] (Audio CD)
This album is great from start to finish. Red Umbrella is particularly good, there are quite a few older hits on the album, but even so they were good then and still are. The only thing, if you are uploading to put on MP3, the songs are in the wrong order to the listing, but sort that out and start listening !

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the greatest hits to get!, 14 May 2011
A. Owen "anthonymowen" (Orpington, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hits [Us Import] (Audio CD)
Faith Hill has had more success in the UK than most USA country singers, with ballads to the fore. A UK 'greatest hits' collection has been released but this album is far superior if you are looking to buy a collection of her work. For those that don't know Faith's songs beyond Breathe, This Kiss and There You'll Be, you will be in for a treat when you buy this album. Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous album, 25 Nov 2010
I. Hughes (West Mids, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hits [Us Import] (Audio CD)
Always liked Faith Hill but never enough to buy an album. Wish I had. This is a brilliant collection great songs great voice, great production

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartfelt Faith Hill, 23 Aug 2012
This review is from: Hits [Us Import] (Audio CD)
Like millions of others, I was first introduced to Faith Hill's music during the late 90's. I was in high school during this time and remember hearing "This Kiss" and "Wild One" in heavy rotation on the radio. My late foster mother loved country music a lot and played it heavily at home, which was how I first heard of Faith Hill. She also caught my attention with her "Breathe" song and her happy union with Tim McGraw. My husband had played Tim McGraw's greatest hits cd for me to hear when we first met. This shaped my natural progression to me purchasing this collection by Faith Hill. The only caveat I have with this collection is the listed order. For example,"Wild One" is pictured as #14 and "I Need You" is listed as #15. However, my cd plays "Wild One" as #15 and "I Need You" as #3. "This Kiss","Breathe","The Way You Love Me", and "Piece Of My Heart" are some of the many strong tracks on this cd. I take "Piece Of My Heart" to be a dignified remake of the Janis Joplin original. "Faith Hill: The Hits" is a great choice for those who enjoy country rock.

5.0 out of 5 stars great album, 19 Dec 2013
This review is from: Hits [Us Import] (Audio CD)
lovely. whole album full of great songs. Have 3 kids under 10 years who all love a sing a long to this album too.

4.0 out of 5 stars good easy listening, 25 Oct 2013
This review is from: Hits [Us Import] (Audio CD)
like this album as it has my faves of faith hills songs all contained.great to hear as i drive along and try sing along.

4.0 out of 5 stars Faith hill, 10 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Hits (U.S. Version) (MP3 Download)
Every song on this album takes me on a journey of my life some good some bad an all round excellent listern

5.0 out of 5 stars great cd, 6 Sep 2013
This review is from: Hits [Us Import] (Audio CD)
I love faith hill, she is the best singer. I do recommend buying if you like country music like myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars cd, 23 Aug 2013
This review is from: Hits [Us Import] (Audio CD)
have heard some of these songs before but liked it anyway , like country western songs have a few other cds .

5.0 out of 5 stars its music, 27 Jun 2013
This review is from: Hits [Us Import] (Audio CD)
its a CD of music i enjoy, it arrived very promtly, im happy and im sure you will be as well

The Hits (U.S. Version)