on 7 August 2011
Good fast service. Very good Photographic Paper - I particularly wanted this size. Everyone and his wife seems to offer 6 x 4, but found your website and at last got the size I wanted.
on 31 May 2013
I wanted this paper for printing up a large quantity of photos prior to selecting those for enlarging for a portfolio. The paper is of good quality at a very good price and perfect for my purposes. I would recommend for anyone who prints a lot of photos for whatever purpose, for friends and family etc.
on 10 May 2012
Suitable for my purposes, not necessary to use 'manufacturers' very pricey products; at this size, not looking for exhibition prints but acceptable results have been achieved.
on 23 April 2012
I was trying to find a decent 7x5 paper.
This was the dearest of those I purchased but was the best by a long way.
on 29 December 2014
Great values for money, paper is of good quality and produces nice prints which are similar to standard photographs, the only downside is that unless you add a coating after printing, then it's very easy to scratch the ink! But not an issue if you are putting straight into a picture frame.
on 9 August 2013
Needed some value photo paper for a project, couldn't believe the quality of this paper for such a great price.
on 10 January 2016
It would be well nigh impossible to find a cheaper 7x5 gloss paper than this. However, it cannot be compared to the quality of best premium paper. I will use it to test 5x7 colour prints before using rationed and barely affordable (for me) Ilford Galerie. For that purpose it can be heartily recommended. Experienced photographers wanting to use it as their main paper will probably be disappointed with the quality. However, at this price I don't think it would be reasonable to expect a top-notch product. On balance I think the 3-Star OK rating is fair enough.
on 29 August 2014
Bought some of this, then bought some more, as it is so good.

More than good enough for my home photo printing and gloss looks so much better than the matt finish, (in my opinion).

Seems to be just as good quality as the, much dearer, shop versions.

Can recommend.
on 17 February 2016
I can't fault this photo paper, it's fantastic quality, at an excellent price and it's delivered really quickly. I would choose this over any other photo paper - in my opinion it's just as good, if not better than Epson and HP papers, at a fraction of the price. Prints beautifully, doesn't smudge, drys quickly & is a decent weight.
on 26 August 2013
This photo paper is ideal everyday paper for your holiday snaps etc. This is the third time I have purchased & used this paper with acceptable results