5.0 out of 5 stars Peanuts
Arrived very quickly. This is easy to fill and also to clean. I had a larger feeder previously and the peanuts were going mouldy before the birds finished them. This size is perfect and I do not waste peanuts.
Published on 30 Dec. 2012 by Sheena

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware - This is a Mini-Feeder
I ordered two of these & apart from being charged double shipping costs, I was disappointed with the item.
I have had two of these in the past, but at least double the volume, so I think this was quite misleading as it wasn't describes as 'Mini'.
The size is about the dimensions of a 'Red Bull' can.
However, on the positive side, the item is generally well...
Published 10 months ago by Brian Knight

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware - This is a Mini-Feeder, 25 May 2014
Brian Knight (West Sussex. UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gardman Steel Peanut Feeder - Black (Garden & Outdoors)
The size is about the dimensions of a 'Red Bull' can.
However, on the positive side, the item is generally well made (apart from my own & others experience of it falling apart. You have to tweak the 'bayonet' top & bottom lids with a pair of pliers before you use them to stiffen the locking).
The wire cage can be easily removed & all parts cleaned, and when the quarrels finally make their way through the strong wire cage (at the bottom), you can reverse the cage upside down & prolong it's life !
All in all .. Not what I was expecting & expensive for the size, but if you want a small feeder, then it will do the job (with a little minor adjustments).

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell apart, 5 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Gardman Steel Peanut Feeder - Black (Garden & Outdoors)
Useless, lid has to be turned and tightened on to main body, but only allows centimetre or so turn, new it would fall apart when I put it up...came home and was on floor with only lid still hanging on hook...still birds had a field day, for one day at least!

5.0 out of 5 stars Peanuts, 30 Dec. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars good, sturdy little peanut feeder, 25 Jun. 2013
A. Scott "amateur photo enthusiast" (Gloucestershire U.K) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gardman Steel Peanut Feeder - Black (Garden & Outdoors)
I am very pleased with this peanut feeder. It is smaller than my previous one, which had been ruined by squirrels, but being small is a bonus because it is refilled more frequently and the nuts do not go mouldy. In a larger size the nuts on the bottom can go mouldy before the feeder is refilled. These feeders are very easy to fill, and to clean. Both the top, and the bottom, are very easy to remove. It is much easier than taking my old ones apart. I would definitely buy these again.

3.0 out of 5 stars ... bit smaller than I expected and the fittings although easy to open and clean may not stand up to ..., 15 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Gardman Steel Peanut Feeder - Black (Garden & Outdoors)
This feeder was a bit smaller than I expected and the fittings although easy to open and clean may not stand up to the task as they do not tighten enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars GARDMAN STEEL, 26 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Gardman Steel Peanut Feeder - Black (Garden & Outdoors)
I LOVE IT SO DO MY BIRDS GOOD QUALITY AND BOTTOMS COME OFF FOR EASY CLEANING BUT SEED GETTING EXPENSIVE

Gardman Steel Peanut Feeder - Black