5.0 out of 5 stars Great bird feeder
Ideal for peanuts or sunflower seeds. The click lid is great for easy access.
Published 25 days ago by R. Cartwright

3.0 out of 5 stars Birds like it but flimsy plastic hinge on lid.
This is a good bird feeder and it is very easy to fill up with peanuts, thanks to it's flip top lid.
Published 4 months ago by R. Osborn

3.0 out of 5 stars Birds like it but flimsy plastic hinge on lid., 11 Oct. 2014
R. Osborn - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gardman Flip Top Peanut Feeder (Garden & Outdoors)
But we have had one before and the plastic hinge on the lid broke which means the top won't stay on and the rain makes the peanuts wet which is why we are buying this new one. I would have bought a different one with a better lid but my wife wanted the same again.
They aren't expensive and they do the job for a while, maybe a year with normal use.
The other criticism I have is that there is no perch for the birds but that must be OK as this feeder is recommended by the BTO.

This was delivered very quickly, good service from seller.

2.0 out of 5 stars Rather flimsy, 3 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Gardman Flip Top Peanut Feeder (Garden & Outdoors)
Very light construction, hence Destroyed by my garden squirrel within a few days, the lid has been prised open, the connecting hinge broken and the plastic base almost completely chewed-off ! I am going to stick to the heavy-duty feeders in the future, they at least last for a few months before being dismantled by the voracious squirrel.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't recommend, 5 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Gardman Flip Top Peanut Feeder (Garden & Outdoors)
Contrary to what the previous customer said this feeder hasn't withstood the efforts OUR local squirrel made to get at the nuts!! He's almost succeeded gnawing away the plastic. Sorry Mr.Squirrel, I'm removing the feeder before you do any more damage and will try and find something better ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bird feeder, 4 Feb. 2015
R. Cartwright - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gardman Flip Top Peanut Feeder (Garden & Outdoors)
Ideal for peanuts or sunflower seeds. The click lid is great for easy access.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 28 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Gardman Flip Top Peanut Feeder (Garden & Outdoors)
I have tried a good number of peanut feeders, but this is definitely the best. I already had one bought in a shop and sought out the same model on Amazon to buy two more. My feeders are visited by half a dozen or so red squirrels (I'll wait while you get over your jealousy . . . ) and they simply destroy weakly built feeders to get at the nuts more quickly. These ones have stood up to the squirrels admirably, and they are also very easy to fill, no ridiculous screwing or jamming mechanisms - just a simple and secure flip top, like it says on the tin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Gardman Flip Top Peanut Feeder (Garden & Outdoors)
what can I say its a peanut feeder

Gardman Flip Top Peanut Feeder