5.0 out of 5 stars Classic
It's not possible, in my opinion, to get any better than this. Spent my childhood warbling along to it and thought I could sing it. I couldn't and this is the standard to aspire to.
Published on 28 April 2012 by Lunababymoonchild

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for what was nneded
Needed it for first dance at a wedding, quality not great. Faithfull to riginal recording I believe.
Thunderbolt Events and Roadshow
Published 20 months ago by Steve

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, 28 April 2012
This review is from: The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face (Remastered Version) (MP3 Download)

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational recording, 17 Jun 2009
E. Snare "dog walker" (Kent, England.,) - See all my reviews
Whilst driving home from walking the dogs one morning I heard this played and decided I needed to be able to listen to it whenever I wanted to so rushed to the computer and downloaded it post haste. It creates the most amazingly haunting atmosphere when hearing it. Absolutely wonderful.

1.0 out of 5 stars Massive amount of hissing. Beware!, 25 May 2014
Phil C (West Midlands) - See all my reviews
This 1 star review is for the quality of the track. I know it's an oldie but this is the so called (remastered version). Hissing can be heard with the volume turned up from medium to loud. Couldn't believe how bad the quality is. Beware. The record is great though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning song, 28 Mar 2014
Have always loved this song since it first came out. It gets all of your attention, beautiful. all time great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 Mar 2014
Heard just a snippet of this song on a TV advert.
Sounded lovely so purchased download.
Very pleased with result
Eric

4.0 out of 5 stars classic, 7 Mar 2014
Mr. Andrew Denby (Yorkshire / England) - See all my reviews
often imitated never reproduced, no one has ever been able to reproduce the sound of Ms Flack an absolute classic

5.0 out of 5 stars Roberta flack song., 6 Mar 2014
I heard this song on an advert, what a beautiful tune, downloaded it via amazon and received the cloud app to store and play it on, thanks amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars memories, 3 Mar 2014
Mrs. P. A. Lawson (Fleetwood Lancs) - See all my reviews
took me back to some wonderful memories I like the older music sounds better, you can hear what they are singing

5.0 out of 5 stars A Classic song, 1 Mar 2014
June Doll "June" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This is one of those songs which I have always loved but somehow never got around to buying. Hearing it again recently I determined to buy it. One of the best things about an MP3 player is being able to buy a single song like this, particularly an older song. This is a fabulous song, full of deep felt emotion, a real song for lovers. This is a song that will never date - a genuine classic.

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful song, sung exquisitely by Roberta, 26 Feb 2014
Ewan McColls beautifully crafted song, performed to perfection by Roberta. Brilliant! a master class in both song writing and deleivery.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›