5.0 out of 5 stars Back to the 70s
Just a great tune. Heard it on Anchorman 2 the other day and just had to download it. KIDS CAN'T STOP SINGING IT NOW. BACK TO THE 70S.
Published 1 month ago by BobbyD

Well this is a real classic now.

You will not 'discover' ED&JFC unless you are looking through some very old music press papers or you have a nostalgic bent.

Published on 3 Jun 2009 by Colin Gibson

3.0 out of 5 stars I'd Really Love To See You Tonight - England Dan & John Ford Coley, 3 Jun 2009
Colin Gibson (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I'd Really Love To See You Tonight (MP3 Download)
Well this is a real classic now.

One hit wonder rings to mind and this is the track I downloaded for mainly, I first heard it some 30 years back. I was with a group of lads on holiday "somewhere aboard". A friend had it playing on a cassette recorder near a pool in spain and it just caught me. I loved it and played it like several times a day! Lost sound/sight of it when we got back but then rediscovered it a couple of years back. With the expansion of MP3 and better quality downloads recently purchased the file from Amazon and it just takes me back to great times.!!!!

The daft thing is its a really good 'sing a-long' summer, nostalgic, love song. Yuk if you are not sentimentalist, Bril if you are like me.

You may not recognise the title...but I am sure you will recognise the song and join in with the corus! Hope this helps - Colin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Back to the 70s, 13 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars A favourite, 7 Jan 2014
This review is from: I'd Really Love To See You Tonight (MP3 Download)
How could you not love this. My partner copied his onto a CD for me some time ago and it gets replayed so many times I'll wear that disc out soon! Can now listen from my new Kindle as often as possible from my armchair. Great!

4.0 out of 5 stars mellow, 17 April 2013
This review is from: I'd Really Love To See You Tonight (MP3 Download)
yes mellow,mushy and lovely. A great song from way back,and one that bring's back memories. The sound of 70's California perhap's,?

5.0 out of 5 stars Download, 7 Mar 2013
Ms. M. Lovett - See all my reviews
This review is from: I'd Really Love To See You Tonight (MP3 Download)
Done so quickly. Sound quality excellent. A song I have been trying to find for a long time. Thank you.

I'd Really Love To See You Tonight