4.0 out of 5 stars Big Lady's Chair
I am a large disabled lady and my computer set up is in my bedroom. I wanted a chair on wheels, white to fit with the other furniture but which didn't take over by being too big or office looking. This chair suits me - it was easy to put together, the wheels work and it has a wide seat for a broad beam!
Published on 8 July 2011 by SheeninaD

1.0 out of 5 stars Won't rrecommend for my worst enemy!
I'm a graphic designer and so, I'll be sitting on this silly excuse of a chair for close to 10 hours, first when I took it out of the box it looked like something returned? one of the bloody screws don't even fit right! the leather bit at the top is tearing up now too, I mean the design is alright but what's the point of having a good looking chair but that's about it A...
Published 23 months ago by Mmmz

4.0 out of 5 stars Big Lady's Chair, 8 July 2011
This review is from: Chair Outlet White Designer Office Desk Chair (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great white office chair, 3 Sep 2011
Really pleased with this purchase and was very impressed with how quickly it was delivered. It's very comfortable and quick and easy to assemble.

4.0 out of 5 stars office chair, 30 Sep 2011
A Pretty well put together chair that looks a nice piece of furniture, so its functional as well as good looks and good design.

5.0 out of 5 stars Modern, contemporary and compact, 28 Oct 2012
I bought this because I was looking for something to match the other contemporary furnishings in the study. I'm not a heavy user spending only two hours max in the chair in any one day. If you are planning longer periods this would not be the right purchase. For me, it looks great, is compact and does the job perfectly for my requirements and was very affordable.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice chair, 8 Sep 2011
Very nice chair, good value for money, of course is not real leather but very nice material and well built

5.0 out of 5 stars Swivel Chair for sewing room, 23 Jan 2013
Seconds to put together, and look Fabulous. The chair is roomy.comfortable and easy to keep clean. The height is adjustable to a much higher level than other chairs I have tried. An excellent chair for my sewing room.

5.0 out of 5 stars office chair, 24 Dec 2011
The chair arrived quickly. It was easy to put together and I am pleased with the quality and value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent service, 30 Jun 2010
Was surprisingly easy to assemble works well very happy with product and very good service could recommend
Having had it now for a couple of years it has stood the test of time, and I love it as much as ever. Really great chair and hope it lasts forever!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Desk Chair, 20 Jan 2013
I purchased this for my daughter, it arrived within the week and was well protected( lots of wraping) . The chair is really nicely made, strong and comfortable, it looks stylish and is a generally a good purchase. Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 3 Nov 2012
I am a larger lady with severe back problems and this chair certainly gives me some support, I found I can sit in this chair much longer than any other office type chair. Its very good value and looks more expensive than it actually is. I would receommend this chair.

Chair Outlet White Designer Office Desk Chair