5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product
It's such a hassle trying to get my bird feeders clean. I usually have to totally disassemble them, but this handy brush helps make the cleaning alot easier.
Published on 28 Dec 2010 by Gayl MacKinnon

1.0 out of 5 stars Brush head comes apart from handle
I was given this as a gift along with the feeder (the feeder is excellent). Unfortunately, the first time I tried to use it to clean the feeder the brush head was left inside; it took almost no resistance for this to happen. I did try reattaching it with a strong glue but that didn't work either. Disappointing.
Published 3 months ago by Jessica Courtney

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 28 Dec 2010
Gayl MacKinnon (Lanarkshire, Scotland) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars dissappointed, 7 Mar 2013
This review is from: Bird Feeder Cleaning Brush
I was not dissappointed with the service. I was dissappointed with the item.
The brush handle was not secured to the brush head! consequently I haven't used it yet because it will come apart.
It was my intention to return the item as damaged, but I still haven't got round to it, and then there's the cost and time to travel to the post office so I decided to 'make do and mend' I thought I would glue or tape it securely and I haven't done that iether!
It takes me twice as as long to do anything nowadays!! because I am pensioner
But thankfully I still go into my garden to enjoy and take care of my fine feathered friends.
Mrs Gillian Evans

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect, 27 Feb 2012
zippy (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Bird Feeder Cleaning Brush
I've found this excellent for cleaning my bird feeders, but you could also buy another for washing up bottles and jars. However, though it gets into all the corners, for thorough cleaning it would be better if the bristles were stiffer. But if you're cleaning feeders with bleach or an antiseptic then getting all the bits out won't matter so much. The main thing is to kill the germs.

1.0 out of 5 stars Brush head comes apart from handle, 30 Jun 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars dont buy, 1 Jun 2013
This review is from: Bird Feeder Cleaning Brush
made in two bits which are not glued so it falls a part, if you do buy get some glue as well

5.0 out of 5 stars An aid to good hygiene, 10 Jun 2011
Amazon Customer - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Bird Feeder Cleaning Brush
I aim to clean the bird feeders in my garden every week, soaking them in hot soapy water and then applying a disinfectant designed to be suitable for the job. Cylindrical feeders can be tricky to clean, particularly in the middle and I have found this brush ideally sized to help with the task.

I dismantle the cleaners as much as possible to ensure that all food scraps are removed and, after soaking them, this brush ensures nothing is left behind. It works easily on smooth plastic feeders but you do need to work a bit harder on, for example, the metal peanut feeders. For the latter I also have an old washing up brush that makes light work of the exterior.

Ultimately this is a bottle brush that happens to be the right size to clean the interiors of all of the bird feeders I've got. It works.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok bottle brush but not great, 24 Mar 2014
This review is from: Bird Feeder Cleaning Brush
What is wrong with the bird feeder industry...? Must be run by men. This brush is too short and stubby. Maybe the the feeders are just too long and diddly. Get your act together bird feeder manufacturers. Make feeders that dismantle and reconstruct EASILY please. Maybe employ female tester for some sensible input

1.0 out of 5 stars No good, 13 Mar 2014
This review is from: Bird Feeder Cleaning Brush
Broke within minutes of using and got stuck in the bird feeder itself! The brush part just came apart from the handle.

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly OK, 25 Feb 2014
E. L. Wisty "World Domination League" (Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Bird Feeder Cleaning Brush
I should note that I have not had the problem described in other reviews here - the head is firmly fixed and I could not even pull it off when I tried. This is certainly a useful item for cleaning bird feeders and my watering station, though would probably be more effective with a greater density of bristles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 21 Feb 2014
This review is from: Bird Feeder Cleaning Brush
This is a very good value no nonsense cleaning brush. Just the right length and an easy grip handle. Would buy another. Thank you. E Moore

Bird Feeder Cleaning Brush