4.0 out of 5 stars Possibly Americas Next Superstar
Cant believe no one has reviewd this album yet! I first heard of Flo Rida probably like most people through his first single LOW with T-Pain which was one of the biggest tracks this year. I thought good track but if thought hes probably gonna be like Mims and be a one hit wonder then I heard Elevator with Timbaland which was a hot track too.

So i thought id...
Published on 19 Nov 2008 by JL

3.0 out of 5 stars Good title - shame about the songs
I don't usually like all this hippity hop / rapping type music, but the title of Mr Rida's album piqued my interest.

A rapper with a penchant for the Mail on Sunday newspaper. You don't see too many of those.

And so it was on this basis that I thought I'd give the old chap a whirl.

Sadly his excellently titled album comprised of the same...
Published on 24 July 2009 by C. L. Martin

4.0 out of 5 stars Possibly Americas Next Superstar, 19 Nov 2008
This review is from: Mail On Sunday (Audio CD)

So i thought id give it a go and im glad i did this album is hott, im not gonna say its a classic cos its not but this is a cd well worth having. Every track on this album is a great track and its mostly upbeat stuff.

The album ha a few guest stars with the man of the moment Lil Wayne, Birdman, Will.I.AM, Sean Kingston, Young Joc. The tracks with the guest apperances are some of the best tracks

Overall this cd is hot and should be bought cos its better than most of whats out these days!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good title - shame about the songs, 24 July 2009
C. L. Martin "Christina" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mail On Sunday (Audio CD)

And so it was on this basis that I thought I'd give the old chap a whirl.

Sadly his excellently titled album comprised of the same old rapping that I usually steer clear of.

And no mention of Richard Littlejohn either.

A shame.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Debut, 30 Mar 2009
This review is from: Mail On Sunday (Audio CD)
Thought I would add to the first reviewer here - this is a fab debut album. It may not be a classic but it is damn close. I play it all the time. I love all the tracks - not just the single releases - and it has a reasonable amount of 'features' without seeming to rely on them. It is upbeat and engaging - give it a go.

5.0 out of 5 stars cd, 1 Jan 2013
Mrs. B. I. Osborne (norfolk uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mail On Sunday (Audio CD)
i bought this cd for my daughter and she listens to it a lot of the time, i hadnt heard of the person till she asked for it

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 8 Oct 2014