5.0 out of 5 stars Really good - especially if you're not a dancer!!
I was given this as a pressie and was reluctant to even open it as I hate dance dvd's as I have 2 left feet and prefer traditional aerobics but really liked this!! Camilla is fantastic with her instruction and uses steps that are really simple and uncomplicated and turns them into an aerobic workout. She has 2 dancers with her that do the easier version and the harder...
Published on 3 Jan 2009 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Camilla is great but the music is dull!
This seems to be more of a combination of aerobic moves and dance as opposed to Kelly & Flavia' DVD. Camilla is a good presenter; she is clear, encouraging and friendly on the DVD.
The premise of starting off at a lower intensity and then moving up to a faster beat is good and there is a lot of repetition of moves so that it is easy to pick them up quickly.
The...
Published on 23 Jan 2009 by J. Jones

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, fun work out!, 21 Mar 2012
Mrs. K. A. Smurthwaite "Kell" (Aberdeen, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dance Off The Inches With Camilla Dallerup [DVD] (DVD)
I used to be a dancer but it's been years since I last danced and have got pretty rusty, so I worried a little about picking up steps quickly enough to follow a routine successfully. I needn't have fretted at all - Camilla goes through each set of steps clearly with plenty of repetitions so yo ucan get the hang of things, then gradually steps up the tempo, so you go from learning the steps, to dancing them, to really powering through it, before moving onto the next set of steps and combining them bit by bit.

The routines are fun to do, pretty easy to pick up, and the progressive tempo increase is great for building your confidence as well as your stamina.

There's a nice warm-up session to begin with which, if you're just starting out, is a nice place to start with your total work out, then gradualy work up till all the sections are included in your routine.

I bought 3 different DVDs at the same time and this is the only one I've returned to so far - it's the most fun and I really feel I'm getting a good workout. I'm enjoying it so much, I'm off to buy another of her DVDs to add to my collection. I never thought I'd see the day when I would do something like that!

Highly recommended for all people who like dance-based exercise, whether you're a beginner or more condifent dancer.

5.0 out of 5 stars keep fit, 25 April 2011
This review is from: Dance Off The Inches With Camilla Dallerup [DVD] (DVD)
I found this keep fit video for

the sixty somthing!s very good

from the oap!s

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 17 Feb 2010
P. Aldrich (Reading, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dance Off The Inches With Camilla Dallerup [DVD] (DVD)
I like this dvd. I find that I use it quite often. It took a few times through to get some of the moves, but the instructions are clear, the cueing is good and you can choose how much effort to use depending on how you feel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Camilla, 16 Feb 2010
L. F. MEDIA "Les" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dance Off The Inches With Camilla Dallerup [DVD] (DVD)
This is a great DVD for exercise - not traditional (ie no sit ups or army style exercises) but good fun. Took about five sessions to pick up all dances - then it's quite a workout.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dance dvd, 2 Jun 2012
D. R. Allott (West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dance Off The Inches With Camilla Dallerup [DVD] (DVD)
Really good fitness dvd. Have not managed much of it yet but you enjoy yourself dancing and then realise you have worked up a sweat. Instructions are easy to follow and I really like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!, 18 April 2012
This review is from: Dance Off The Inches With Camilla Dallerup [DVD] (DVD)
I have used this five times a week since Christmas. I have lost 8 kilos. I will definitely continue using it. What I like the most is Camillas friendly approach. It is also catchy music, and fun moves. I always look forward to doing this. I have memorized the moves, so sometimes I just put on some other music and do the whole routine without Camillas instruction (for variaton, as I said the music is catchy but after four months I sometimes want something new). The jive workout and The funky workout is my favourite. I am so happy I bought this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works up a sweat, 25 Feb 2012
This review is from: Dance Off The Inches With Camilla Dallerup [DVD] (DVD)
I thought this was highly enjoyable, its not really a workout , or a dance based dvd, bit of both. Its not high intensity but it was still enough to work up a sweat. I thoroughly enjoyed it. If you can get over her constantly telling you shes getting hot now, and that she loves the cha cha cha step, go for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Strictly fab-u-lous cardio for beginners!, 12 Feb 2012
This review is from: Dance Off The Inches With Camilla Dallerup [DVD] (DVD)
This was good for me as a fairly gentle step back into improving my cardio fitness. The routines are explained well and easy to follow. I am in my forties and had had a bad leg for a year and it has really helped improve the strength and stamina in my legs. It's a really good dvd because Camilla's approach is friendly and encouraging. The routines have 2 different levels and vary the steps and tempo.I found them fun to do. There is a warm-up and cool down, as well as, stretches. I don't feel like an amazing dancer when doing it, but I have definitely felt fitter, doing it on cold winter nights instead of sitting in front of the telly! If I keep it up, I hope to move onto another striclty dvd!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 8 Dec 2011
This review is from: Dance Off The Inches With Camilla Dallerup [DVD] (DVD)
I would consider myself resonably fit and workout at home.
This DVD is easy to follow and very well explained,if you are not a dancer it will take a little getting used to for the feet and arms to go in the right direction.
Excellent value for money and I would certainly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun to exercise to, makes exercising easy, 25 Feb 2011
D. Butcher - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dance Off The Inches With Camilla Dallerup [DVD] (DVD)
I love this dvd. There are easy steps which are explained simple and you do not feel under pressure. Camilla said if you don't keep up or get it then just march, everyone can fit in.
There are different tempos which work you up to the quickest movements which burns the calories. This keeps you involved and not overwhelmed. I would definately recommend this work out.

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

Dance Off The Inches With Camilla Dallerup [DVD]
Dance Off The Inches With Camilla Dallerup [DVD] by Camilla Dallerup (DVD - 2008)
4.93