4.0 out of 5 stars Striking Watch
Published 21 months ago by yankpino

3.0 out of 5 stars Could have been better
Published on 14 May 2010 by Oatsosimple

3.0 out of 5 stars Could have been better, 14 May 2010
This review is from: Evisu 'Ebi-Grand' Gents Stainless Steel Leather Strap Watch (Watch)
Yep, it's a big watch - a little bigger than I expected but no complaints there. I love the watch face - a lot of character and very unique. My biggest problem with this watch is the black Evisu branding on the side of the watch (the only side not pictured - hmmmm). I don't know what the designers were thinking. Why create a classy watch and ruin it with pointless branding which is completely out of style with the watch (it's in a scribbled italic font). My second problem is the strap. I disagree with Mr O - for me I find the butterfly clasp a pain! And the watch doesn't really feel that comfortable on either.

It gets 3 stars for being what it is you can see on Amazon - it is a unique design and quite a loud statement on the wrist. However, for the reasons discussed above, this isn't a watch I'll be wearing that often. Which is a shame because I really do love the design.

4.0 out of 5 stars Striking Watch, 16 Aug. 2013
This watch was a gift, and I have had it for over three years. It is large, stunning, and easy to wear. I don't mind the bracelet, but it is complicated; and I can forget how it fastens given enough time between wearings. Please take it to a reputable jewelers for battery changes. I took it to a discount chain and the clerk there stripped two of the screws while trying to open the back. I don't mind the branding on the side, although I know what the previous reviewer means about it. I have had so many compliments on this watch.

2.0 out of 5 stars Huge Evisu Watch, 30 Mar. 2011
I ordered this watch thinking that it was not a big one but when it arrived, I was literally shocked by its size. It is almost the size of a palm and there was no way that I could wear this watch on my below average sized wrist. Trying on i also discovered that doing up the clasp was a puzzle! I returned to the seller and had a full refund, thenk god!! Design is good, though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautifly detailed, 12 Feb. 2010
This ia a big watch! Butterfly clasp is a joy, strap is wonderfly comfortable.