• Iris

Price:£0.99

on 16 October 2015
What can I say? The Goo Goo Dolls at their best. Iris, for me, however commercial a sound it might be, is a track i could listen to forever. Rebel Beat makes your feet stomp and you just have to join in, however bad a voice or air guitar style you have. And as for Come To Me, well, you would have to have a heart of stone not to be completely moved by this one.
on 2 September 2013
I first heard this song in a hotel at Niagara falls by a tribute band.I liked it immediately and ordered it as soon as I got home.It is a song I can play over and over and never tire off
on 31 May 2013
CD played OK but the only problem I had was when downloaded onto Itunes there were crackles all the way through it. So had to buy favourite song again to download.
on 12 August 2013
I've loved this song for a long time (I love it even more thanks to Strictly Come Dancing using it for a waltz :)) and now it's a great part of my collection.
on 1 October 2013
Learning to drum to this. Sounds like a simple love song, but deceptively complex. Wonderful lyrics make you wish this song had been written about you.
on 30 March 2014
What can I say .......absolute classic. Just downloaded this track as not really interested in the rest of the album.
on 17 January 2013
Great Song, Great Sound, Sounds great on the pc, and my MP3 player. Would recommend to everybody who will listen lol
on 16 October 2013
What more needs to be said. its almost a classic? Or is it already? Well enjoy! hmm wasting word count now. Done.
on 8 November 2012
I am sure by now everyone has heard this track, it stands the test of time and today is still an excellent track.
on 6 November 2014
Great dong, shame it's so short or is that just because I love it? Fast download speed and excellent service