on 28 February 2013
Having seen that almost all other babies were only wearing the swim nappies at the pool made me feel a lot better about my 4 month wearing just these too. They are comfy, fabulous fit, really keep in leaks but also keep in a lot of pool water so need to pour that out through her leg before wrapping her in a towel otherwise it gets drenched when you open the nappy. Highly recommend!
on 29 September 2013
Swimm dipper gets the job done. They are soft and very easy to use.

The dipper is a bit hard when compared to Libero and Pampers. However it doesn't have a strange smell like Pampers. It is better for a baby to use Huggies if a baby has a delicate skin.
Taht is why we ware pleased with them.
on 14 May 2013
I have been using these since my son was about 3 months (the smaller size really are very small) and are still using them at almost 5 months. They work well - including holding in a poo which was a concern!
VINE VOICEon 7 October 2015
Essential for swimming classes when used in conjunction with a neoprene nappy such as Happy Nappy.

Easy to put on (it's never easy on a 9-month old if I'm being honest, but they are as easy as it's going to get!) and easy to tear the sides open to get them off again after swimming.

5 stars.
on 22 December 2013
bought for my son while he is only 8kg, the nappy is very small, can't imaging the nappy can fit to a 15kg baby
on 14 October 2013
I've been using these nappies with my older daughter few years ago and was completely satisfied. But now they are a bit different. They used to be a one piece (like briefs) but now you have to "close" them like regular nappies which makes them less comfortable and for me also less reliable.
on 27 May 2015
These are probably the best swim nappies on the market, but they can be difficult to put on. The sticky tabs get stuck to each other so you can spend quite some time trying to ensure the nappy is properly fitted.
on 1 March 2015
We haven't had to test these in full yet. My 6 month old has worn them for swimming but happily he hasn't decided to fill them so I can't comment on their leak proofNess for solids!
they don't get heavy with water though which I think must help with the baby's comfort and ability to move in the water
on 10 February 2012
Good value for these swim nappies. Asda has a better price during their baby event. Otherwise this is the cheapest price. Good quality swim nappies .
on 5 September 2015
Bought the previous size and now she is bigger, got this. Worked just as well. To be honest, my daughter has never done the number 2 so can't tell much there. But I do feel safe with this as its tight against her just right and not likely to let anything leak.

Good quality as usual.