on 21 October 2013
I thought I was ordering a new print cartridge but when it came the packaging was badly damaged and the toner cartridge has been opened and it looks used.

It may be that it was bought and it did not fit the printer or something but the advert made it look new which I think is misleading.......
on 17 April 2014
I did not feel like paying the £7.00 fee for next day delivery as I thought it a bit steep. I was therefore delighted when the parcel arrived the following day on the cheaper rate. They arrived in perfect order. So five star recommendation.
on 22 January 2014
It's an hp toner cartridge made for my laser printer. No surprise that it's worked just fine. I like the recycling efforts by hp...made me feel really virtuous!!
on 13 May 2016
Very disappointed with the description of this product. It is very misleading. I was under the impression that I was purchasing a brand new in a sealed box product. I arrived with the box having been opened and taped back up. In the box the cartridge black seal bag had also been opened. The orange tab was still intact to I can only presume that the cartridge itself is new.
on 25 January 2012
I've tried cheaper versions but they run out far too soon and often smudge and smear. I've bought over 20 of these now for my office and these are great.

They are by far the best value for money. So I would always buy the original.
on 28 June 2012
I have tried many cheaper re-fills and cartridges over the years, but I just can't get the quality that original laser cartridges give. These have to be the best. Amazon are amazing on delivery and service.
on 26 October 2013
great replacement - no false economy with a refill a great and well priced original with a known performance x
on 10 April 2015
this is not an "original HP" cartridge. the box was already opened and the cartridge is a fake.
on 26 February 2016
I use these toners from Amazon regularly with my HP printer and I have had no problems.
on 7 April 2016
A commodity purchase; minor problems over delivery date (Amazon Prime).

See one answered question