on 4 May 2013
The screen is not very clear for doing a good recording. I have used a few high quality batteries but still to no avail.
on 22 July 2013
Rubbish! Maybe I just had a dodgey one but mine would NOT turn on at all. £26 is still too expensive. Really teeeeny. Much smaller then In the picture and it weighs less then a feather. Honestly, it feels like they bought it for half price at the pound shop. RUBBISH!!!
on 12 February 2013
Looks like a real camera however this does not focus and you should only get this for a six or seven year old and then it would be okay and fun for the money.
If you could get the camera to focus then this would be great for adults.
on 7 June 2011
personally, I wouldn't recommend buying this product for a number of reasons:
1) the quality of the image is not very good
2)the sound quality is very bad
3) the sound of the 'click' when you zoom is too loud
on 29 November 2011
the camcorder arrived it was very cheap looking made of plastic looks like a childs toy not impressed.
i eventually gave it to my daughter as a plaything too embarrasssed to use it in public myself.
on 28 February 2013
just poor quality all over from the picture and the case i no its cheep but it didnt even work properly
on 31 July 2014
Dreadful rubbish. Don't waste your money. Picture quality is awful.
on 1 October 2013
got to get how to use this item and I will sort it out to use it thanks mark great
on 19 August 2013
i decided to buy this product beacause it was fairly cheap and seemes OFFICAL and quite nice.BUT WHEN I RECIEVED THIS HORRIBLE PRODUCT I NOTICED JUST FROM LOOKING AT THE BOX THE THIS PRODUCT IS INFACT FAKE AND IT IS NOT RED AS DESCRIBED BUT SILVER.
SO I ANALYSED THE BOX AND I FOUND OUT THAT ITS MADE IN CHINA AND IS VERY BAD QUALITY.AND I AM NOT EVEN SURE THAT THIS MODEL EVEN EXSISTED.BUT WHATEVER YOU DO PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS ITS JUST NOT WORTH IT.IT MIGHT JUST MY SELLER BUT I WOULD NOT
TAKE THAT CHANCE....PLEASE....DO .....NOT.....BUY....THIS..... PRODUCT.
on 22 August 2015
Easy to use, compact & fun to have!