5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Value !!
Ordered this tv stand on a Wednesday evening and it arrived the following Monday morning. Really fast service from Hibaba !!

Think the earlier reviewer might have been exaggerating when he said it took 5 mins to assemble !! Took me about 45 mins including unpacking the box and studying the easy to understand instructions.

I'm not very good with my...
Published on 22 Oct 2008 by William J. D. Johnstone

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for
The delivery was quick and the table easy to assemble and sturdy, but the screw covers which go on the top surface where they can be seen are a cheap stick on paper design, which peel off in a week, revealing the screw heads.
Published on 4 Jun 2010 by Mr. Chris Simmons

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Value !!, 22 Oct 2008
William J. D. Johnstone (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Strand Rydal Universal TV Stand - for up to 32" TV - Matt Black finish with Black Glass Shelf (Electronics)

I'm not very good with my hands but basically all that is involved is using the little Stanley key which is provided to insert 12 screws plus another 2 screws (with your own screwdriver). The position of all holes for screws is clearly marked.

This tv stand costs less than 20 but looks very classy holding my much more expensive 26" Sony LCD. Also seems to be very sturdy and components look well finished (they even provide little black stickers to hide the screws)

Delighted with this purchase and would strongly recommend to others for value and looks.

5.0 out of 5 stars This stand is great for my 32" tv., 22 Jun 2009
I ordered this product on the Sunday and it was here by the Tuesday, they even text me to confirm that I was going to be here and to see if I wanted to change days. Really easy to assemble took me about 15 mins (im a women).My 32" looked great, I would definitley recommend this product, all tho the product is cheap it no way looks cheap at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Universal TV Stand, 3 Jun 2009
Margaret Henry (Shipley.West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Little concerned because the price was much cheaper than other stands we were looking at but decided to take a chance.I`m pleased we did as its solid,looks good,was cheap and very easy for my husband to put together (and he`s not usually into any DIY)within 30 minutes.

I would recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little TV stand, 12 Oct 2008
Perfect if you don't want 3 glass shelves with the usual chrome legs. Really easy to assemble, took about 5 mins. However, best of all it costs under 20.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money!, 1 Dec 2009
I'm absolutely delighted with this product and with the service provided by Hibaba. Ordered Sunday, delivered first thing Tuesday. Though I'm no DIY expert, it only took about half an hour to put together and the result was a stylish and sturdy piece of furniture. The only quibble I have really is that the covers provided for the screws are just stick on pieces of very thin plastic rather than the more substantial clip on type. But all in all this is great value for money and I have no hesitation in recommending it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 16 May 2009
Ms. M. A. Bassey (Aldershot, Hampshire) - See all my reviews
This was a great buy, so easy to assemble & looks great in my room. I would fully recommend this to anyone looking for a stylish, stable unit at a low cost!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well pleased, 23 Jan 2009
Emile Zola "Leza" (East Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
A very pleasing purchase, economical, smart, easy assembly plenty of shelf space, if you are put off by the low price, don't be, it doesn't reflect the quality of the stand.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for money, 17 Sep 2009
Mrs. P. Siddons (UK) - See all my reviews
Arrived next day. Really pleased with the quality but was disappointed at the black stickers on the top to cover the screws. Would have been better if they were plastic covers instead.
Other than that it is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and good quality, 30 July 2009
N. Rentmore "Boris" (Somerset UK) - See all my reviews
Took about 10 minutes to put together , very pleased with the rigidity and quality for the very low price. Easy to slide about on the carpet. very please with this purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars FIRST CLASS ALL ROUND, 4 Feb 2010
David Shelton "David, Nottingham UK" (Nottingham UK) - See all my reviews
This stand is both attractive and robust. It is very easy to assemble (takes about 10 minutes) and it is amazing value for money. Not only that but Hibaba delivered the product within three days of order. They rang me the day before delivery to tell me it would arrive in the afternoon and then they rang me half an hour before arrival too. Excellent all round value for money and service. Well done.