5.0 out of 5 stars Thee greatest rock track ever?
Led Zeppelins iconic track second only to 'Stairway to Heaven'. Unlike many tracks of theirs which feature synchronized drumming
this number features the expertise of John Bonham's percussion work only and my this works well blending in well with the lead vocals. The number rocks and sways from beginning to end with John's drumming concluding matters! Buy Buy Buy.
Published 18 months ago by M. Adams

2.0 out of 5 stars I ordered a backing track.
I logged onto Ameritz backing tracks and wanted to purchase a backing track of Rock n Roll which directed me to Amazon. When I down loaded, after paying for same, I played the track and was very disappointed to hear it was a copy of the original recording which included the lead vocal. This not what I ordered so can you please refund my money.
Published 12 months ago by John Philpott

5.0 out of 5 stars Thee greatest rock track ever?, 23 Dec. 2013
M. Adams "Harlech" (Somerset UK) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars I ordered a backing track., 7 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Rock And Roll (MP3 Download)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! I would and could quite easily purchase more ..., 2 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Rock And Roll (MP3 Download)
Excellent! I would and could quite easily purchase more tracks in this way. Rock and Roll by Led Zepplin, is of course always going to be a great
sounding song, and nonetheless here, great

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 30 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Rock And Roll (MP3 Download)
great fan love this album

Rock And Roll