on 29 September 2008
I brought this album as the first disc has a great track list but was slightly dissapointed to find some of the songs have been remixed a bit too much and don't sound as good as the originals, like 'She's like a star'! Shame because I love that song.
I first loaded this album onto my computer and listened to it and it sounds absolutely awful!! I have Dolby Surround sound on my laptop and still sounds rubbish so I left a 1 star rating but this morning I put it in my car which has a very good sound system in it and this album sounds AMAZING!! So the 1 star rating has been removed and it's got a 5 star from me. The bass they have put on this album makes the remixed songs sound better than in a club!! One album you have got to buy if you seriously like your car to thump!!!!!
on 20 June 2015