4.0 out of 5 stars Really good product
I bought the new 2210 direct from Navigon as there are a few stock issues with it, also bought it without reading a proper review, but hey someone's got to be first!

A compact box houses the sat-nav, charge lead (incorporating the traffic aerial), USB cable and suction mounts and cradle. A case would have been appreciated as its bound to get scratched. I...
Published on 3 Nov. 2008 by R. Kent

3.0 out of 5 stars misleading advertising
Advertised as Full Europe with 40 coutries, I bought this item for use in Ireland and in Balkans, Serbia in particular. I was extremely satisfied with it in Ireland, a great price, accurate maps, clear voice and directions - my only gripe being that it takes a long time to start up.
However when I travelled to Serbia it was a different story. There are only 2800km of...
Published on 9 Sept. 2009 by D McArdle

1.0 out of 5 stars Is newer better?, 3 July 2009
A. cheshire (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Navigon 2210 Satellite Navigation System - Full Europe (Electronics)
I had a Navigon 4 series for 6 years with no problems but it could not take european maps so time for an update hence the Navigon 2210, I stayed with Navigon because the verbal instructions are precise and clear delivered in plenty of time that coupled with the display screen ,there could be only one company to deal with Navigon.Unfortunatly I was wrong the 2210 broke the first time out, Amazon were brilliant full refund once I had returned the product, they could not have been more helpful, but Navigon, I contacted them 3 times and got a company clone who sang the company song" just like a polititian said plenty without answering my questions" so I am now on the lookout for a satnav from Amazon most certainly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 30 Aug. 2009
Its a great little device but not perfect. But for the price I can't complain.

It gets me where I am going with good routing.

Have found some speed limit errors in Ireland, but rare. Functions well in the UK.

TMC works in the UK but as yet have not seen it in Ireland. But I do not know how good it is as I have no previous experience with TMC.

Eurpoe mapping and the speaking of road names are great value for the price of this device and very useful.

I definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars satelite navigation, 17 April 2009
A very good product. one of the best i have used, with its full european mapping very well priced I highly recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars best Navigator, 1 Feb. 2009
M. I. Dominte - See all my reviews
This Navigator its very easy to use and very fast.
The bed point is the wrong sped limit on some small streets.