5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I required
When using a new printer, it appears to be a good idea to use the manufacturers'official product rather than a compatible one so that if there is any early reason to return the printer there will be no argument about the warranty. Also the high yield cartridge is usually a better buy in terms of millilitres per £ than the low yield one.

Nevertheless, I resent...
Published on 17 Feb 2011 by Ted problemsolver

1.0 out of 5 stars Sent without original box - ink did not last
Published on 14 April 2012 by Valerie J.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I required, 17 Feb 2011

Nevertheless, I resent having to pay as much as this for a cartridge. I do not believe that the makers are behaving ethically in marketing the original printer at a low price and then getting their profit back by overcharging for cartridges. Once the machine is "run in" and working well, I shall move over to compatible cartridge similar to those I have used, without any problem, in the past.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!, 25 July 2011
Great Value product! Lasts far longer than usual cartridges and well worth the extra money. They only cost a little bit more but last at least twice as long! Don't bother with regular cartridges any more - get these high yeild ones instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper individually, 22 Aug 2010
J. Harvey (East Kilbride, Scotland) - See all my reviews
At the moment (and I'm pretty sure it was the same last time I ordered) it's £3 cheaper to order these two cartridges individually with super saver delivery !

Canon Original PG-512 Black Ink Cartridge Canon Original CL-513 Colour Ink Cartridge

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon can, 27 Dec 2010
CjW "chris" (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Canon CL 513 - Print cartridge - 1 x colour (cyan, magenta, yellow) - 349 pages (Office Product)
Original Canon cartridge
the ink just outshines any inferior re-fill kit, so its really not worth the hassle of a cheap and nasty substitute - as I leant from painful experience.

Trust me - its worth it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sent without original box - ink did not last, 14 April 2012
Valerie J. (West Yorks, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I am not impressed with this high capacity cartridge which was sent without its original container. Either they are trying to save on postage, or the cartridge is not as stated, or something is wrong as I have bought these from other companies before and they always, always, come in a box. According to the invoice, the item came from All Day Office Supplies I lodged a complaint with them and this was the response:

'Hello, The bulky outer packaging is sometimes removed to allow items to fit through the letterbox - this cartridge is often ordered as part of a multipack and that may be why it came without external retail packaging in this instance. I can assure you that the cartridge is a brand new Canon product.'

Personally, I think if it is bought as part of a multipack without external retail packaging, then it should be cheaper. I installed the above cartridge on 29/05/2012 and it is now empty (31/05/2012). I admit, I have done a lot of printing, possibly 150 - 200 pages but according to the CartridgeSave website, it should do 400 pages. I've done nowhere near that.

Bentham Limited, also sell this product. I found a Bentham Limited website that says this on it: "Bentham Ltd is one of the largest and longest running re-sellers of remanufactured and recycled Inkjet and Toner Cartridges".

What confuses me further is that although the invoice says All Day Office Supplies, Amazon seem to show that I ordered it from Bentham Ltd. Totally totally confused. Are Bentham Ltd and All Day Office Supplies one and the same?

5.0 out of 5 stars CL-513 ink cartridge., 12 Nov 2010
Well worth the extra money. Lasts 3 or 4 times longer than standard one, so you are infact saving money. Always go for high yield cartridges, you won't regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars ink cartridge, 24 April 2010
K. Bowler (uk) - See all my reviews
Having searched on line I found that the larger capacity ink cartridges PG512 and CL513 for my Canon printer were the cheapest on Amazon, beating most other specialist printing accessory suppliers. All in all a very good deal. Worth looking on Amazon every time. I willCanon PG512 and CL513 Twin Ink Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value twin-pack, 22 Jun 2011
Considered buying another printer due to high price of ink cartridges for my Canon but this deal comprising two larger cartridges is excellent value and makes it worth retaining the Canon which does everything we ask of it without getting bombarded with constant mail-shots and emails trying to sell us extra stuff.

4.0 out of 5 stars Canon 512, 13 Jan 2012
excellent service.free delivery came within 2 days in christmas week! although this is a spare cartridge i currently have one in which very pleased with. canon printer less than 12m old and was recommended to use canon parts first 12m. average usage 10 sheets per day. 510 lasted 5m. will see how long 512 lasts?

4.0 out of 5 stars Canonink, 30 Jan 2011
Very satisfied with the cartridge & last longer as it's a HIGH yield. The delivery quick as promised.Very happy &
safied !