5.0 out of 5 stars Always Original
Published on 28 Jan 2010 by Gary Ellis

1.0 out of 5 stars Are they genuine?
Published on 27 Jan 2011 by L Webster

5.0 out of 5 stars Always Original, 28 Jan 2010
Gary Ellis (Northampton, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Canon Original Black PigmentInk Tank PGI-520BK (Office Product)
Can't say much about the product apart from 'always buy originals'. You get what you pay for and with Canon originals the value for money is excellent. Don't be fooled by the estimated cartridge life though. If you have a 600 series Pixma like me you can easily reset the 'ink low' warning and continue printing. I regularly get 10-15% more out of the cartridge than the system suggests. Always keep a spare though for when it does finally run out. Happy printing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Are they genuine?, 27 Jan 2011
L Webster - See all my reviews
I bought these cartridges from the seller Office Partner GmbH, but I'm not wholly impressed. As we spent a lot of money on our printer, I wanted to make sure that I only used Canon cartridges so there was little risk of it being damaged. I ordered these cartridges because, judging by the photo, they were from Canon. However, they arrived in a plain cardboard box and I had no idea of knowing if they were genuine or whether they were still in date.

I left neutral feedback on the seller's profile and they had the cheek to ask me to remove it (they asked me what would persuade me) as it gave them a bad reputation! I haven't removed it.

It is very possible that these Cartridges are genuine, and I'm all for reducing packaging, but they are not being sold as they are advertised, and I thought other buyers should be aware of this.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOt what was delivered, 6 April 2011
J "Simple Harmonic Motion" (NORTHAMPTON, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I expected genuine Canon cartridges.
The ones that were delivered may have been, but they weren't packaged in official Canon packaging. Just a plain cardboard box.

Sorry guys but your advertising is wrong.
Not sure if this is the inks fault, but have had to clean the heads lots since buying these. Like every 5 photo prints.
Maybe out of date stock, maybe not i do not know as there is no way of knowing. What i do know is what you see on here is not what you get

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 14 April 2009
These are official Canon cartridges at a good price (tho perhaps not the absolutely lowest price on the Internet) from a reliable supplier. Personally I have had difficulty with the much cheaper 'clone' inks, particularly with the higher resolution printers, so I reluctantly pay for the manufacturer's original.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential Purchase, 28 Jan 2010
Gary Ellis (Northampton, England) - See all my reviews
Can't say much about the product apart from 'always buy originals'. You get what you pay for and with Canon originals the value for money is excellent. Don't be fooled by the estimated cartridge life though. If you have a 600 series Pixma like me you can easily reset the 'ink low' warning and continue printing. I regularly get 10-15% more out of the cartridges than the system suggests. Always keep spares though for when they do finally run out. Go for the multi pack, it's usually cheaper and you can almost guarantee that the three coloured inks will run out within a week of each other. Happy printing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy from Ink Jungle, 7 July 2010
The product itself is great and the Canon printer they go with are A1 products, I just want to warn other buyers not to get from "Ink Jungle", mine arrived without the original boxes, loose in an envelope and damaged, this is just NOT acceptable. Especially when they are described as new, they arrived damaged, un-boxed and....well....who knows where they originate from???

5.0 out of 5 stars PIXMA iP4600 5 Ink Bundle, 24 Feb 2009
R. Entwistle (Derbyshire, England) - See all my reviews
IP4600 5 Ink Bundle 520Bk,521Bk,521C,521M,521Y Cartridgepoint Special
The bundle represented very good value, the price per cartridge being well below what I had been lead to expect.
These are Canon cartridges not compatibles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Product, Efficient Delivery, 2 Feb 2009
I was initially not keen to purchase ink cartridges from a company that I had never used before, as there seem to be problems with genuineness or otherwise of the products some of them sell. We used to purchase cartridges from Staples for our old Canon, but having bought Canon PIXMA iP4600 Printer realised that it was not easy to obtain the cartridges.

After some consideration, I purchased them from Cartridgepoint via Amazon. I am glad that I did. The cartridges are genuine and the delivery was quick. I will certainly buy them again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 22 Jan 2010
Mr. C. Selby - See all my reviews
As my Canon printer refuses to use anything but genuine ink cartridges I have to purchase them as cheaply as possible and that means going to Amazon. Nobody else
can touch Amazon for price or service.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality expensive ink, 13 July 2010
Mr. H. Radnor - See all my reviews
I purchased a canon pixma printer from Amazon last Autmn and the printing is good. However the ink cartridges like the one purchased don't last that long. The one I just bought lasted longer than the others the reason I think is that it is black photographic ink and iasn't used as much as the other cartridges which I am on second replacements. Canon appear to have reduced the capacity of their cartridges for printers after the pixma 4500 series but not the price, You might say why don't I buy generic cartridges. I did for the last printer which was an epsom stylus only to find they appeared to cause the print head to wear out quicker. I would say that the printing costs are ok for general printing using the canon pixma series cartridges but if you do a lot of photo printing it works out a lot more cost effective to use an online photo print service such as snapfish who I find are very good.