Colour Name: 10 Pack (CMYK CLI8/PGI5)|Change
Price:£4.99+ £4.99 shipping

on 18 April 2009
I had read mixed reviews about chipped cartridges but decided to take a chance on these and i have been pleasantly surprised. I have ordered these twice now and have had no problems and see no print difference. As someone who does a lot of colour printing i find these very cost effective compared to the cannon originals.
on 26 April 2009
I dont usually write reviews. I promised myself that I wouldn't buy this type of cheap cartridge again either, having been disappointed on several occasions in the past, but i must say that these cartridges do what they say and are as good as the supplier infers......!!!!! Delivery was speedy - they are excellent value for money and the quality is as good as the Canon Originals. Thanks very much - my faith has been restored!!!!!
WASNT SURE ABOUT TAKING A CHANCE WITH COMPATIBLE INK BUT READ REVEIWS WHICH SWUNG IT FOR ME AS I WOULD NORMALLY ONLY BUY BRANDED QUALITY ITEMS THESE WORK JUST FINE FOR VERY LITTLE COST COMPARED TO ORIGINAL INK WOULD RECOMMEDED
on 13 April 2009
I HAVE ALWAYS USED CANON INK IN MY CANON PIXMA MP600 PRINTER,I HAVE JUST TRIED COMPATIBLE INK FOR THE FIRST TIME. MY HOBBY IS PHOTOGRAPY, THE RESULTS SO FAR ARE SO GOOD I CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE,GOOD RESULTS AND MONEY SAVED. WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK FOR.
on 7 January 2012
I thought i'd give these inks a go after getting fed up of constantly forking out over the odds for canon inks. At first they worked fine, occasionally the printer wouldn't recognise the PGBK ink but the problem was easily resolved by removing it and putting it back in, or opening and shutting the lid... Apparently this solution isn't able to stand the test of time, as i have now discovered the microchip on that particular cartridge is faulty. After two hours of resetting the printer, fiddling with the ink tanks, removing them, putting them back in etc I decided to swap the chips around, bingo.... a new chip on the PGBK cartridge works, but obviously unless ALL the tanks are detected i can't print a thing... absolute waste of money, the tanks are near full... I barely had the chance to print a great deal from them... I'll be going back to canon!
on 22 July 2009
This cartridge was great in that you do not need to remove the chip and re-insert. A job that is not easy, and has risks. I damaged one chip which meant the cartridge would not operate.
Good clear instructions with good information not seen on other cartridges bought elsewhere. Also keenly priced.
on 12 May 2009
I purchased this with some trepidation after hearing horror stories about using compatible ink cartridges.

Happily I have experienced no issues and the final results are indistinguishable from branded cartridges. Excellent results and highly recommended.
on 8 November 2009
Why do branded inks have to be so expensive? It seems to me that their price just drives people to seek alternative suppliers, and in my case it was one of the best things I ever did. The 4-pack Ink Cartridges which are compatible with my Canon MP520 are excellent. They seem to carry out all the jobs they are required to, and, apart from a light grey haze on the paper of black and white documents or photos, are perfectly adequate for every day use. I feel that if I had anything which required a more perfect finish I may have to go back to the Canon inks, but for every day use, I am glad that my nephew told me to try these inks. As a PC user, I do not generally require professional grade copies, so I will definitely buy them again. Go on, spoil yourself and your pocket, and do the same!
on 8 February 2009
These ink cartridges are of good quality, and works well for everyday printing. Now they have the chip attached it makes it a simplier process.
on 24 December 2009
Have been using these cartridges for a month now.

The colours are good enough... not quite as vibrant as Canon ink but i must stress the difference is very very minimal and probably not even noticeable unless making the effort to compare two otherwise identical prints. I cannot comment on the longevity of the ink obviously.

They work as described. Insert like an OEM cartridge, no playing about with chips.