5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement foil
According to Braun those cassettes need to be changed every 18 months. Obviously it depends how often you shave. I shave every day and after a year of using my Braun 390cc I have noticed that shave isn't so close as in the past and my skin sore after.
Braun made it very clear which part numbert to use - it is stated on shaver's body.
My order has been delivered...
Published on 22 Oct 2011 by Peter

3.0 out of 5 stars mediocre
After overall disappointment with the shaver (I purchased it about 6 months ago), I bought the new head to see if it would improve the performance, but so far it has not. I am bginning to believe that I should have stuck to a rotary shaver as it seemed to be more efficient.
Published on 12 Jun 2012 by O. Dickson

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement foil, 22 Oct 2011
Peter (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Braun Replacement Foil & Cutter Cassette - 32S, Series 3 - Silver (Personal Care)
My order has been delivered very quickly. After cassette has been changed - "on" switch need to be pressed for about five seconds. This is probably to reset the 18 months counter. That may be a tip for somebody who do not use his shaver too often and do not need to change the cassette whilst the light on the shaver shows it already.
The casette i have instaled works great and gives more close shave than previous one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spare Foil&Cutter Cassette, 22 May 2013
I purchased this Braun Foil & Cutter Cassette as I wanted a spare available in case the original (as supplied with a new Braun Series 3 380s-4 Electric Shaver that I had just purchased) needed replacing. If this spare Foil & Cutter Cassette is a good as that supplied with the shaver, then I shall be very pleased indeed as the shaver is the best I have ever owned.

The Foil & Cutter Cassette was provided (through Amazon) by Berry Electrical and their delivery service was excellent; I wouldn't hesitate to deal with them again in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars shaver good as new again, 8 Jan 2012
replacement cutter for my braun 370, shaver good as new again ,smoother and closer shave and best price for this replacement.

3.0 out of 5 stars mediocre, 12 Jun 2012
O. Dickson "ollyd" (yorkshire uk) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Amazon service, 18 April 2012
I am always very impressed by the Amazon service. In error I ordered the wrong foil and cutter replacement for my Braun shaver--after all the number of different shavers in their so-called Series 3 range is unreasonably large.
The foil and cutter arrived with the usual efficiency I have come to expect from Amazon. It was not until it had arrived that I realised I had chosen the wrong one. I re-packed it and returned it to Amazon, regarding the whole mistake was down to me.
Much to my surprise and delight the correct ones were then sent to me and I was credited with the amount I had paid. Needless to say,, my faith in Amazon has been re-inforced.
Congratulations, Amazon--hopefully, I'll be in touch again soon.
Ta!
John Beck

3.0 out of 5 stars shave away- at a cost!, 19 Jun 2013
Very disappointed to find I needed to replace the cassette so early: £28 is a lot for the whole item when Braun used to sell just the cutters on earlier models.
If this one wears out like the last one I'll have used three cassettes in a year: that's over £70!
might be easier to go back to a wet razor.. mind you blades for them are pricy also..
Perhaps a shaggy beard then ?

4.0 out of 5 stars braun replacement cutter, 17 Mar 2013
J. E. Goddard - See all my reviews
Quick service with a genuine product. That wraps it up and I have now got to waffle to get the required no of words Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 8 Mar 2013
Used my old foil for nearly 2 years, since I've started using the new foil, it feels so much better,with a closer shave and no more catching like an epilator. regret not changing it when I was supposed to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what is says on the tin., 5 Mar 2013
Good product at a reasonable price. Most definitely recommended, as it gives a neat and close shave and easy to clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, 8 Feb 2013
The correct product &arrived at superspeed. Wet shaving is no more fun when you electric shave, you could cut your neck when wet!!!.