Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: classic|Change
Price:£10.34+ Free shipping

on 13 March 2014
This is the third one of this type of bathroom stand that I've bought. The first was white plastic with solid trays. Everything sat in pools of water so had to keep scooping the water out of each tray at the end of the shower time. (left it behind when moved) Decided to treat myself to a chrome one instead. Another mistake. Chrome, soap and constant water produce lots of rust. Spending hours scrubbing the rust off is not my idea of fun. This white plastic stand has lovely holes in the trays to let the water flow through, but not big enough to let small items fall. Now my white tiles stay white, and the stand just needs a quick wipe with a cloth. Brilliant.
I think the instructions could have been a bit clearer. Thankfully as I'd done it before, I more or less knew what to do. As the pole is sprung loaded, when put together its best to place the pole to the ceiling first, then bring in the bath/floor end into position, as this then saves marks on the ceiling. Found the poles on this stand slightly harder to slot together, so I put a little vasaline on the end of each and this helped a lot (must be getting weak in my old age !!!) I think one of the bands wasn't as tight as the others and the shelf didn't seem to hold as tightly into place as the other three, but this wasn't a problem as I use that one for the sponge instead of bottles. All the other shelfs are holding fast with all the bottles, and it looks very smart and clean. I'm very pleased with this purchase and would recommend it.
on 29 January 2011
Easy to assemble, but requires moderate strength to compress/install, depending on your floor to ceiling height .. I guess you could cut down the rod, if necessary though (I didn't). Shelves are plastic with holes for drainage, and are affixed to the poles by wedging onto rubber O-rings, which you can move up and down. Works better than it sounds, and shelves support full, large, shampoo bottles without any problem.

The chrome/stainless steel versions also available via Amazon probably look nicer, but cost 5x as much .. this one works fine, and is just as easy to order via Amazon as from Betterware's own website.

Main pros, as far as I am concerned, is no drilling of tiles, and enough space to store everything you might reasonably need. Arrived fast (2 days) too.
0Comment| 121 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 January 2016
Ok so the instructions aren't great but it's not hard to figure out. Just pop it together and fit it in. I only used two of the three poles so it could fit in between the bath and ceiling. The only thing where it says tighten the top part, you actually twist the poles each way and it will make it strong and firm. Happy with it so far and there is lots on mine. :)
review image
on 22 February 2014
The spring mechanism which allows height adjustment doesn't work. The supposedly extendable pole remains rigid. This part is attached to three metal rods which insert into one another. Two of these do not remain fixed as the opening of the rods is too wide to keep them in place.
The total lenght you can create with the poles is of non standard size. This means you would need to saw the metal pole to get the right fit. As it stands you would also need two person assembly, a fact not mentioned in the description.

So the main components of this organiser do not work, you need to modify it and need two people to assemble. A bit much for something as basic as a bathroom organiser.

Unimpressed with seller, despite a seeming awareness this product is unfit for purpose, they insisted I return the product at my expense and would refund if they proved a fault. Yet they offered to replace the faulty spring, strange that. I have raised a claim with Amazon.
on 5 July 2012
This telescopic(no fixing with screws) 4 tier adjustable shelves shower organiser pole was exactly what I wanted. It fitted easily and quickly by pressure spring from floor to ceiling once the poles were assembled, I attached the shelves to a position I exactly wanted and fitted into my shower cubicile within 10 mins. The white plastic looks good and the shelves have open slats so water will go through. Ideal for the job.
on 23 September 2011
This was my third attempt to get a corner pole shower organiser. I had a Bettaware one previously, which had lasted for years and was perfect, so I thought I would get the same brand. Unfortunately, as with the others, it was too long and removing one of the sections made it too short. I did not want to start chopping bits off to make it fit so have now purchased an organiser that hangs on the side of the door, more expensive but it does the job far better.
on 24 August 2013
Bought one, loved it so bought two more! Absolutely no problems with assembling or positioning. A great buy. Highly recommended.
on 10 September 2013
This has performed very well since it was installed. It was relatively easy to put together, but the instructions were terrible. I am well used to figuring things out so I managed it, but for anyone who is not used to such things, it would be extremely difficult. once assembled, it is very strong and will take quite a bit of weight on each shelf. The spring which keeps it in place between the floor/bath and ceiling is very strong, - almost too strong - and once its in place there is no moving it without a great deal of effort. It looks good and performs well, so no complaints from me, it solves the problem of where to put all the bathroom bottles and with four shelves allows me to organise things a bit. It was a good buy.
on 7 August 2013
I looked at some unfavourable reviews on this item but decided to purchase one anyway. Arrived well packed and easy to assemble. Found it quite sturdy and adequate for my use. with a couple of bottles of what one uses in the bath or shower.(I don't want to hang buckets of water on). Would recommend it to anyone wanting one.
on 25 July 2011
Generally product is good but after one month of a use some of the tiers can not hold any shampoo bottles. I think reason for it that supporting rubber ring got loose.