on 2 January 2011
Received product promtly. Battery seems to hold charge well but I haven't had it long so don't know what the total life expectancy will be like. As a previous reviewer mentioned the battery is quite loose in the laptop and my husband managed to accidentally eject the battery while using the laptop - this never happened with the original Samsung manufactured battery.

One other thing, the instructions for charging and looking after the new battery have been very badly translated from the Japanese(?) version, and should be redone as in some places they don't make any sense.

I'm therefore only giving it 3 stars due to the battery being loose and the poor instructions.
on 4 May 2012
I bought this along with some RAM to resurrect my good old laptop - it didn't work at all without being plugged in. The battery worked - gave it about 1 hour battery life back, which was quite nice. However overall I wish I had saved the money back then and just bought a new laptop as soon after I swapped RAM and battery, the power cable broke (unless it was the battery..) as even plugging it in didn't charge it anymore unless you patiently wiggled at the cable for hours to get it in the right position and then better didn't touch it... So - unless the last problem had to do with the battery, happy with it.
on 5 April 2010
The battery works well and provides an average 2 hours working life per charge, only thing that lets it down is that it is a loose fit mechanically compared to the original battery but it doesn't affect performance.
on 27 March 2014
This is now the second of these I have bought - the first one lasted about 3 months (I managed to extend its life by about a week awaiting replacement by hitting hard on the floor), the second lasted less than a week.
I have to admit the delivery of the order was very prompt - but what's the point if the product is poor.
I have now bought what I hope is a better quality equivalent (certainly more expensive) made by Kensington via a wll known high street and airport electrical goods shop and will not be buying cheap and cheerful Chinese laptop chargers from Amazon again unless I have assurance re quality of product.
on 16 July 2013
just saved me having to buy a new computer.

a new lease of life for my favorite laptop.
very pleased with my purchase.
on 15 September 2014
My previous battery died and this replacement does the job perfectly.
on 6 July 2014
Happy with product thanks.
on 6 August 2015