on 6 January 2011
What more can I say that others haven't already?

* It's green!
* It's plastic!
* It protects your car boot from muck!
* It costs less than six pounds!

Erm, you could probably also use it as a groundsheet for camping, under a picnic blanket on damp grass, or at a car boot sale when it rains!
Oh, and I would personally prefer a black rather than green version... not that it really matters.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 28 September 2013
The Amazon product dimensions (33.4 x 24.2 x 2.2 cm) refers to the packed up package! Actual item has a maximum area coverage of approximately 125 x 180 cm.

On each of the four corners there is a group of two popper fasteners and a grab strap. The fasteners can be connected to each other so you can fold the liner in half and use the fasteners to keep it that way. I only have a small car so this is the way I'll use it.

Quality is ok for the price, it should last several years of domestic use.
review image
on 28 May 2010
Folds down small and therefore easy to tuck away, when needed opens into a very large, very robust liner for the boot of the car - Job Done!
on 18 May 2010
This is not an expensive item, there are many on the market costing much more. It is neat and easily stored went folded and certainly does the job of protecting your car boot when transporting messy items. Would buy again if I needed a second one and would recommend.
on 31 July 2012
Bought this boot liner as I was sick of always having to vacuum the boot of my car especially if there had been spillage of some sort. This product has been great. It is big enough to cover the area of the boot of my car which is very large. It is easily removed and refitted and in the event of spilled liquids, it is easily sponged. Bought one for my husband's car also, so impressed was I.
on 27 September 2011
Always keep this in the car boot for dirty wellies, using as a ground sheet for picnics, draping over seats if carrying bits to the dump- etc. I also use it in the garden when drying off vegetables we've grown- onions/potatoes. The corner handles are useful to quickly drag sheet into the dry if there's a passing shower.
on 20 August 2010
Draper 47648 Car Boot Liner Tray
A good value for money product that does what is says on the packet
Very practical and flexible.
on 3 April 2013
Fits the boot of my Volvo V60 with the seats down so all is good there.

Only complaint is that it could do with being a little taller on the sides.
on 23 September 2012
Covers the carpet in my Focus estate. Folds up compactly. Press studs at corners raise edges just enough to guard against overflows.
on 13 December 2012
I bought this for my husband for his new car. We recently bought our Christmas tree & so used or for the first time. It's certainly big enough to cover the area of a 6ft tree & is very durable too! We shall be using this more often now as its easier to shake out the liner than it is to clean out the boot. It's also great value for money & the delivery was very quick too!