5.0 out of 5 stars Good choice.
My baby girl Rosa love it.She put it from one hand to another and into her mouth.Very bright colours.Perfect toy!
Published 20 months ago by Justyna Izbaner

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for 9months old
Needed new toys, this is a new version of something my in-laws have, but not nearly as interesting for 9 months old.
Great color and good material.
Published 16 months ago by Chdyb

5.0 out of 5 stars Good choice., 3 Feb 2013
This review is from: Heimess 734230 Wooden Elasticated Touch Ring (Rainbow) (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely toy, 17 Sep 2011
I got this toy for my 3 month old when he started to put all his other toys in his mouth. Its a lovely toy, very appealing with the bright colors and easy for little hands to hold. He really loves it and we bring it everywhere cause its great entertainment.

4.0 out of 5 stars They're beady, 19 Dec 2009
E. Chester - See all my reviews
I had been looking for a bead teether for my daughter for a while and came across this one. It's bright and colourful so catches her attention well. She can hold it easily and now at 5 1/2 months can get the beads in her mouth for a good old chew. It has a wooden piece through the middle which gives it a traditional rattle too.

All in all it did exactly what I wanted which was good because the other hundred I bought didn't!!!!!

My only gripe with it is that it's not on elastic which would have made it slightly more tactile.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and has provided lots of fun to my ..., 4 July 2014
My eight month old loves this to play with and he also chomps in it whilst teething. Good quality and has provided lots of fun to my Little one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 17 Aug 2013
My 5 month old took to it instantly.easy to put in mouth and also to play it as a rattle.colours are intact even after washing it several times

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely toy, 6 Aug 2013
5 stars as its already being used by my second child and hasn't scuffed or lost any of its bright colours. Great product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for 9months old, 10 Jun 2013
Great color and good material.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bright Beads, 2 Jun 2013
I chose these bright beads for my grandson of 4 months because he stares at all bright colours. I noticed him staring at shiny beads I was wearing so I wanted to find something with small but safe beads.

They beads are small enough to hold and the product is well-made.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, easy for baby to handle and play with, 21 Aug 2011
This is a great product. I much prefer wooden toys to plastic ones and this is one of the many Heimess toys we have. It is great to look at and my son finds it very easy to hold and play with.

5.0 out of 5 stars only just bought it, 4 Dec 2011
As it is a Christmas present I can't comment but fully expect it to go straight into our granddaughter's mouth!