4.0 out of 5 stars good
very good ear-phones but the duel cable thing is a bit pointless. especially as i have lost half of it and cannot find a 60cm cable anywhere! help appreciated.
Published on 4 Sep 2009 by Rowan Hedgecock

1.0 out of 5 stars Very uncomfortable
After 10 minutes of wearing these headphones, my ears start to ache. Not because of the sound quality, the sound is acctuly pretty decent, but the "Ergonomically-shaped headphone" isn't at all comfortable. I only got these because my Sony headphones broke and were not in stock at the time for me to replace them.

I can say I'd rather do without for a little...
Published on 2 Sep 2010 by SVENITT

1.0 out of 5 stars Very uncomfortable, 2 Sep 2010
This review is from: Philips SHE9503/00 In-Ear Headphones - Black and Silver (Electronics)

I can say I'd rather do without for a little while as I look for replacements.

2.0 out of 5 stars Decent sound but they hurt, 4 Dec 2011
Sandanista (Hampshire, by the Solent) - See all my reviews
As said above, the sound is fairly good but the "ergonomic" earphones start to hurt your ears very quickly. They arent long enough to fit comfortably in ear they feel as if they are about to fall out (just sitting with them without walking etc) and you wind up twisting (as the packaging suggests) them trying to get the things in further to where they are comfy. The more you twist the more it rubs and the less comfy they get. I managed about 15 minutes and my ears feel as if someone has been scratching at them. Similarly I was looking for a replacement for some Sony in-ear phones which fitted without effort and had great sound... maybe some of us just have ear shapes that Phillips design doesnt agree with.
They will be returned in the morning - unwearable.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing durability, 2 Dec 2009
Sound was good enough. The asymmetric cables were a bit of a pain, and the extension cable was pointless. However, the extension cable died after only two months use, rendering the headphones practically useless to me. What a waste.

Kudos to Fopp (who I originally bought these from) for going the extra mile and offering me an alternative: I got some Sony headphones instead. This is the third time I've tried Philips headphones (different styles each time), and the third time I've been disappointed. I shan't bother again.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 4 Sep 2009