Format: Audio CD|Change

Great
on 31 August 2014
Good
on 7 December 2008
The review say it all; a really great Album. However, what I would like to say is well done Amazon. I for one hate the pretentious rubbish written about Apple and in particular their hateful I-Tunes. I don't have an iPOD although respect their design. I have a Zen which I love and now my wife and both the kids have one too. Amazon have opened up the market and with these £3.00 downloads, only those with anal retention are still going to regularly illegally download. At last someone has realised that charging £8-£10 for a download is taking the rip. If you keep the downloads down to a reasonable price then we will pay. Don't let us down Amazon!
on 7 April 2009
this cd was great, as always up to there usual standard . you will not regret buying this. i bought it as a down load for my mp3.
on 3 November 2010
dvd very disappointing just bits of rehearsal with kids running around. No hardback book to be seen.
on 10 October 2008
Well, this was a much awaited album, guaranteed to make Snow Patrol a leading artist in the british music scene, until they released it. We've been offered a wishy washy mess that just shouts laziness and complacency.
One decent track lies with Take back the city and the rest is just ridiculous nonsense that lies in the background of your senses, not doing anyhting to make you remember them nor rate them anything other than "Oh it was alright, I think".
Unforgettable rusbbish that smacks of desperation and a distinct lack of direction. Could anyone please explain what the abomination that is the 13 minute "Lightning Strike" is trying to do? It was as if it was trying to be an album in it's own right and I am sure that if some of the sections that they recorded on that track were expanded into a seperate song the album may have been a hundred times better.

Pompous, lazy nonsense from people who should know better.
on 3 October 2014
good
on 23 October 2008
How can there be so many 'reviews' for an album that isn't even released yet!?

Good work people, nothing like utter moronic stupidity to ruin the ratings system eh!?
44 comments|8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse