5.0 out of 5 stars Hot drinks all day - Where do I sign!
Thermos Stainless King Flask with Handle 1.2 Litre Blue

On the lake fishing at 0700, nice cup of tea, still fishing at 1830 and the last cup in the flask is still piping hot.
This flask does everything it says in the packet, drinks hot all day.
Published on 13 May 2009 by S. Taylor

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
The flask its self is excellent and keeps hot for hours. But the paint chipped off the out side on the first use, and already looking tatty after only 3 fishing trips.
Published on 2 April 2013 by mrs j beresford

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot drinks all day - Where do I sign!, 13 May 2009
S. Taylor - See all my reviews
This review is from: Thermos Stainless King Flask - 1.2 L, Blue (Kitchen & Home)
Thermos Stainless King Flask with Handle 1.2 Litre Blue

This flask does everything it says in the packet, drinks hot all day.
Last week I went out and did not finish the flask, 2 days later i opened it and the liquid was still hot, not piping hot but good to drink.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, 5 Jun. 2011
D. King (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
I do a lot of hillwalking and I've been using an Aladdin Adventure vacuum flask for many years. The flask itself was sound but the cup started to break apart so I decided to buy this Thermos flask. I used it for the first time on Saturday and I was impressed. I filled it with coffee at 7am or there abouts, got on the hills about 8:15 and arrived home about 3:30. We noticed that the coffee was considerably hotter when stored in the Thermos compared to the Aladdin. It was actually too hot to drink when poured into the cups during our first coffee break; we had to extend our break to allow the coffee to cool down. But what really impressed me was that when I washed out the flask at 10:30 that night... the remaining coffee appeared to be as warm as it would have been had we been using the Aladdin during our first coffee break. I never expected that.

I was a bit concerned that the handle might rattle in my rucksack and that I might have to tape it down or remove it, but it's fine.

This is a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent flask, 9 April 2010
This is the only flask, that is an unremitting pleasure in that it consistently pours hot drinks, the whole day long (haven't tried it longer). Unlike other flasks, of which i have a collection gathering dust, it does not seem to stop working. All these other flasks over time somehow lost their heat retaining capacity, and after a couple of hours, become tepid - possibly because of being dropped. I have dropped this one as well, but it's doing fine. The sealing cap is screw top, not the perishable rubber type of seal that is common feature of other ones, and that has often caused me leakage problems. No leakage here at all. I was worried it would be a bit too bulky to carry, what with the handle as well as the fatter shape, but it isn't much bigger. The extra capacity (1.2l) is welcome. Definately worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 2 May 2014
A well made piece of kit. It takes the bumps and knocks well at work, wish I'd got one years ago.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 2 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding quality, 4 July 2011
This is now the third thermos stainless king flask I have purchased, one to my partner who is not careful with these things, however apart from a bash in the cup and a few scratches the flask is still working perfectly. If he has left his flask in the tractor I have seen the tea still being relatively hot after 48hrs!! The other two flasks have been fathers day presents. My dad uses his flask everyday and liked the first one so much he asked for a second one. He reakons this is the best flask he has ever owned.

3.0 out of 5 stars The product is ok but no the best for every day use, 11 April 2015
The product is ok but no the best for every day use. It is larger and heavier than I thought, probably because of its quality. The product is being marketed as a day-long heat preservance. That could be the case only if you dont open it in the middle. If you open it once or twice it be cold. So you dont take advantage of the size if you use it for one or 2 persons only. If you need something for everyday I think 0.5 Litter, slightly more or less, would be enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars thermos lask, 28 Jan. 2010
Mr. L. J. Harris (westmidlands) - See all my reviews
this is a great flask which was brought for work.when i try it it stayed hot for over 12 hours and was still hot to drink would recommed to anyone

4.0 out of 5 stars 24 Hours later and hot enough to burn!, 9 Dec. 2014
Carried out a test at work. Warmed the inside up and then filled with boiling water and closed the lid at 12:30pm.
At 12:30pm the following day the water was hot enough to burn you. Using a thermal imagining camera you can see the heat that does escape is all from the cap. You can also feel a mild warmness on the cap with your hand. The handles is quite crude compared toe the rest of the flask.

3.0 out of 5 stars DENTED THERMOS, 10 Mar. 2014
I went , this Thermos because of the excellent reviews. It is ideal except that the metal drinking cup has a dent in it although packing seems good so I think it was like that before it went in to the box for delivery. I did want a replacement cup as the Thermos itself looks fine (not used yet), but that would mean I had to return the flask, so left it with the dent.

Thermos Stainless King Flask - 1.2 L, Blue