5.0 out of 5 stars Hot drinks all day - Where do I sign!
Thermos Stainless King Flask with Handle 1.2 Litre Blue

On the lake fishing at 0700, nice cup of tea, still fishing at 1830 and the last cup in the flask is still piping hot.
This flask does everything it says in the packet, drinks hot all day.
Published on 13 May 2009 by S. Taylor

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
The flask its self is excellent and keeps hot for hours. But the paint chipped off the out side on the first use, and already looking tatty after only 3 fishing trips.
Published 20 months ago by mrs j beresford

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot drinks all day - Where do I sign!, 13 May 2009
S. Taylor - See all my reviews
This review is from: Thermos Stainless King Flask with Handle 1.2L Blue (Kitchen & Home)
Thermos Stainless King Flask with Handle 1.2 Litre Blue

This flask does everything it says in the packet, drinks hot all day.
Last week I went out and did not finish the flask, 2 days later i opened it and the liquid was still hot, not piping hot but good to drink.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, 5 Jun 2011
D. King (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
I do a lot of hillwalking and I've been using an Aladdin Adventure vacuum flask for many years. The flask itself was sound but the cup started to break apart so I decided to buy this Thermos flask. I used it for the first time on Saturday and I was impressed. I filled it with coffee at 7am or there abouts, got on the hills about 8:15 and arrived home about 3:30. We noticed that the coffee was considerably hotter when stored in the Thermos compared to the Aladdin. It was actually too hot to drink when poured into the cups during our first coffee break; we had to extend our break to allow the coffee to cool down. But what really impressed me was that when I washed out the flask at 10:30 that night... the remaining coffee appeared to be as warm as it would have been had we been using the Aladdin during our first coffee break. I never expected that.

I was a bit concerned that the handle might rattle in my rucksack and that I might have to tape it down or remove it, but it's fine.

This is a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent flask, 9 April 2010
This is the only flask, that is an unremitting pleasure in that it consistently pours hot drinks, the whole day long (haven't tried it longer). Unlike other flasks, of which i have a collection gathering dust, it does not seem to stop working. All these other flasks over time somehow lost their heat retaining capacity, and after a couple of hours, become tepid - possibly because of being dropped. I have dropped this one as well, but it's doing fine. The sealing cap is screw top, not the perishable rubber type of seal that is common feature of other ones, and that has often caused me leakage problems. No leakage here at all. I was worried it would be a bit too bulky to carry, what with the handle as well as the fatter shape, but it isn't much bigger. The extra capacity (1.2l) is welcome. Definately worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 30 Jan 2010
J. TING "JT" (UK) - See all my reviews
Having bought a lot of Thermos products before (mostly good), I thought I would splash out a bit more money to see if these rather expensive flasks are worth it... and they are. Being a little sceptical of their claimed heat retention periods, I put near boiling water in the flask and left it in a fairly cold kitchen overnight for 14 hours, and the water was still hot in the morning. Then I repeated the exercise by refilliing it and putting it in the fridge for 8 hours, and the water was still hot enough for a cup of coffee after that. I have now bought 2 and will be buying more in the future!

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly the King of Flasks, 14 Mar 2010
I have purchased many flasks and this is honestly the best of the bunch. I prepare my coffee in the morning about 6am and at 6pm I can still have a hot drink with steam - it truly does have amazing heat retention. I also love the design of the flask it looks good and the stopper is amazing as you don't have remove it to pour your drink which I think is a fantastic feature. The cup is a good size not too big or small. All in all I highly recommend this flask if anyone is considering purchasing.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 2 April 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars So Far So Good, 4 Nov 2013
D. TEMPLE "smiler" (uk) - See all my reviews
I have used many Vacuum flasks at my current job over the last 10 years,and have had issues with Thermos quality, 3 of them losing their vacuum after a short period of time, and because of that I started using Stanley flask, which had better build quality, but alas also lost it,s vacuum after approx 2 months of use, all of these are now made in China, and I believe quality control has suffered as a result. Been using this Stainless King flask for 3 weeks now, and so far it has performed well,it does what it says it will do, and the heat retention has been spot on time wise, getting home after 13 hours of work, and still the contents were hot. The only thing that bugged me was the noisy, rattly handle, which I taped with a tough gaffa to quieten it down.

Would have got 5 stars...But the noisy handle was irritating, otherwise, happy so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 2 May 2014
A well made piece of kit. It takes the bumps and knocks well at work, wish I'd got one years ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars thermos lask, 28 Jan 2010
Mr. L. J. Harris (westmidlands) - See all my reviews
this is a great flask which was brought for work.when i try it it stayed hot for over 12 hours and was still hot to drink would recommed to anyone

3.0 out of 5 stars DENTED THERMOS, 10 Mar 2014
I went , this Thermos because of the excellent reviews. It is ideal except that the metal drinking cup has a dent in it although packing seems good so I think it was like that before it went in to the box for delivery. I did want a replacement cup as the Thermos itself looks fine (not used yet), but that would mean I had to return the flask, so left it with the dent.