Colour: Black/Silver|Change

on 4 January 2010
Wow what a fantastic bouncer. I purchased this bouncer for, at the time, my 10 week old son. From the moment I put him in it he loved it. Although a little pricey this does not compare to any other bouncer, its worth every penny. Initially I was looking for a bouncer with the extras like vibration, music etc but I can honestly say they are not needed.

This bouncer is very simple in design but very affective. I slide my baby in, I don't find it necessary to unhook the straps, he comfortably sits back and the material just seems to hug and mould around his body. I can speak from experience as we have used a basic bouncer, however, my son never looked comfortable. BabyBjorn is at a completely different level, it is made keeping in mind the comfort of the baby and the quality just speaks for itself. My sons head and back are very well supported and I feel at ease knowing he is comfortable whilst in there.

I use the bouncer for everything, my son watches me do household chores, he plays and kicks (I have bought the toy bar, its fantastic as he is 3 months old and is starting to reach out and play with it, I would recommend it too) He falls asleep in it and I just adjust the height to the lowest resting position. The three different sitting positions are brilliant and very easy to use. The rocking motion is very soothing and smooth which is very different to any other bouncer, I find although lightly I tend to rock the bouncer myself. It also folds flat and will always go with us on all our travels. You can easily remove the material and machine wash it and I love the way you can reverse it to all black or back to silver.

I spent ages deciding whether I should get this bouncer as it is expensive, but seriously don't wast time and just get it you won't regret it.
on 22 June 2015
Great design, comfortable for the baby to sit on and it folds up easily so doesn't take much space.

However my little one never really liked sitting in it. I bought the chair for him when he was about 10 weeks old, he never learnt to kick his legs in the chair and now that he's 5 months old, he wants to sit up straight all the time so wouldn't go into this chair any more... Will save the chair for baby no.2 and see how it goes
on 28 December 2013
I bought this bouncer on the recommendation of a friend and have never regretted it. Both my children used it and in between it was lent to two children. I've now given it to my sister for her little one so it's lasted 5 children and is still sturdy and in good condition though the fabric is slightly faded! The reason I found it so good was:
- cover comes off very easily when it needed to be washed but stayed on properly the rest of the time.
- folds down flat so you can put it out of the way or take it in the car with you.
- very comfortable for baby - he didn't slip down or look all squashed up at any point
- my baby could sit up and watch the world and if he fell asleep I just lowered it so he was lying flat
- easy to move around the house
- he learnt to bounce himself rather than relying on being entertained unlike the electric vibrating ones which I've seen. I did get the play attachment but neither of my children were very interested in it, though it was useful for attaching other things to to keep them entertained.
Of all the baby equipment I bought over the years this got the most use. I even unscrewed the base and it fitted in a long suitcase to take with me when travelling. It might be marginally more expensive but well worth the money.
on 19 July 2011
A great product, we had it for our baby since she was around three months. At eight months she still enjoys the bouncer. It is very well designed and easy to clean.
on 2 January 2012
Bought this for my son when he was just 2 weeks old, so that after a feed we could sit him upright. Absolutely wonderful product. Great quality as well. As he grew older around a few months old he figured out that kicking made the rocker move so off he went kicking harder and harder, definitely got a good work out from it. We probably used it till he was around 8 months. It was worth very penny. And after that I sold on eBay for a good price.
Folds flat and cover easily washable, which is a must for babies.
Would recommend to anyone with new baby.
on 29 August 2010
I'd recommend the Balance to any new parent. It looks stylish, is light enough to move around the house and is very easy to manoeuvre baby in and out of. Its also easily assembled and folds neatly for storage which is ideal when you bear in mind how much stuff a little person seems to need! It doesn't have the bells and whistles that come with some other bouncers (which my baby hasn't really missed) but I'd say that at the relatively high price of the Balance, the toy bar really ought to be included. Definitely one of my best buys.
on 12 October 2010
brilliant price through amazon. still more expensive then the majority of the bouncers on the market but personally for our little 1 it was well worth the money, she uses it every day and is very portable! can take it into any room in the house where we are and she will sit happily watching and cooing! as it is easy to fold down it has also come with us on many journeys. the fact you can take the cover off easily and put it in the wash is an added bonus as babies are regularly having accidents!. Would highly recommend.
on 17 April 2013
Thought at this price would be very good but after I washed the cover it went faded and bubbly. Didn't use this for long. Wish I had not bothered
on 5 December 2013
For a rocker it is expensive. But the simplicity of it, ease of use, easy to clean, compact when folded and the fact that the baby's own movement does the rocking movement makes this the best I have seen.

I thought about buying a more colorful one from chicco but all of them are huge and not very practical and my baby just doesn't care for extremely colorful things... She prefers spoons, plastic bottles, shoe laces, paper napkins and worst without any color scheme. Just like every kid I know... :)
on 24 September 2010
Here's an example how very simple thing reach the goal far more efficiently than very colorful, complicated and heavy competitors...