5.0 out of 5 stars Printer cartridges that do just that - print!
Published on 27 Nov 2008 by Nicholas Blackman

2.0 out of 5 stars Quality of Inks
Not quite the quality of original Canon inks - tends to lay down the black ink rather thickly. Also, one of the black ink cartridges leaked when I unpacked it and dripped all over my desk. The cartridges are good enough for now but not sure I'll order again.
Published on 15 May 2009 by Dave Clews

5.0 out of 5 stars Printer cartridges that do just that - print!, 27 Nov 2008
Nicholas Blackman (Norfolk-England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 2 Moreinks Compatible Large Black Printer Ink Cartridges to replace Canon PGI-5BK (Office Product)
There are lots of reviews of this seller (More Inks) but at the time of writing there were no reviews of the product, hence my putting fingers to keyboard! These compatible cartridges are excellent and represent extremely good value for money compared to the genuine ones! I've used lots of original Canon brand but with quite a large print run to do I thought I would try these. I am pleased to report I was not at all disappointed! The print quality (to my eyes) is indistinguishable from Canon; in fact the original cartridge ran out half way through a collated set and I defy anybody to detect when the new cartridge took over!

I perhaps should mention that I only opened the box after my existing cartridge had run out, however it tells you in the enclosed leaflet to perform a "print head clean" before the existing cartridge is completely used up...it didn't seem to adversely affect things though. I have just bought four more so obviously I am very impressed with them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedy delivery, excellent product, 17 Feb 2009
A. Gardner (Edinburgh, UK) - See all my reviews
I ordered this product yesterday afternoon, and it arrived this morning. I've installed 3 of the 5 cartridges so far, and have used them to print out a colour document. The quality is indistinguishable from the official Canon cartridges that I have been using previously. I cannot recommend this product & seller highly enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compatible Canon chipped cartridges, 8 Feb 2009
The 2 I've tried so far - the yellow and the larger black - are as good as genuine Canon cartridges.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 17 July 2009
Simon Haven (Bucks, UK) - See all my reviews
I've bought quite a few replacement cartridges for my Canon MP610 from MoreInks. They always arrive extremely quickly, which is useful if you only remember to order when you realise the ink's running out and you have no spare cartridges left!

My printer is quite happy with these compatible cartridges and the prints produced are very good quality. Considering I can buy 2 full replacement sets for a lot less than a single set of genuine Canon cartridges, this seems a real bargain to me.

One word of warning, if you plan to use the cartridges as soon as you receive them, be very careful when you remove the orange cover from the bottom of the cartridge as it sometimes has a small pool of ink there. I think this must be either from overfilling or from being shaken up in transit but have a tissue ready or you might get it all over your hands, as I have several times (or even worse, all over your favourite clothes or carpet). This is the only reason I didn't give 5 stars, as I've also used genuine Canon cartridges and never had that problem with them. Doesn't have any effect on how well they print though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy installation and fast delivery! Recommended!, 5 Oct 2008
A. Golby (Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought 5 of each ink for my Canon IP4500. Was a little dubious about trying non-canon cartridges but had a lot of printing to do so thought I would give them a try. There is hardly any difference from the canon brand cartridges when you get them out of the box, the only real difference being the label. They come with instructions for various makes of printer and although it doesn't state the IP4500 on the list, it does work. Just take the old one out, click the new one in and that's it!
Paid for standard delivery but they arrived next day too!
Couldn't say how good the ink is when printing photo's compared to Canon's own brand though but for everyday documents, I can't fault them.

5.0 out of 5 stars cheaper!, 15 Mar 2009
N. Simpson (uk) - See all my reviews
I could not find cannon inks locally,
and I ended up these. I was not sure if they were ok for my printer but these are perfectlly all right and cheaper than cannon ones! that made me even happier!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great ink cartriges for my Canon IP4200 printer, 30 Jan 2009
Silverfrog (Leeds UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Good ink cartriges for my Canon IP4200 printer that is chipped which means that you don't need to take the chip off the original ink cartriges to make them work. Easy to install but instructions weren't that good - it's mostly common sense anyway. Just peel off the tab at the top of the cartrige, twist the bottom orange plastic cap off and insert cartrige to your printer. The orange plastic cap can be reused to put on your old cartriges and you can then get them re-filled at your local place. Nice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, cheap alternative, 1 Aug 2009
J. Dixon "Jan Dixon" (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
We bought these chipped alternatives to the Canon cartridges, slightly nervous about using them. They arrived within 24 hours of ordering - very impressive....and, they have been great, had no problems with installing them - it was just exactly the same as the Canon cartridges.

They seem to be just as well built and secure as the Canon cartridges - i.e. had no concerns about leaks at all.

The print quality is very very good, I'm not sure if the colour saturation is absolutely as good as the Canon but I would say that they're 95% as good - maybe more! So for the difference in money I would definitely say that these are a fantastic find. We've used these for printing photographs, many times and they are absolutely fine - and our standards are very high!!

Buy these, they are such a cost saver - especially if you are a creative who uses a lot of ink...we've saved a fortune!

5.0 out of 5 stars Compatible Ink that Works, 27 May 2009
Excellent Product and price. Ink does not clog up the nozzles as many (all in the past) replacement products seem to and the chips in the cartridges do not produce a string of error messages that I was getting with the orig Canon product. Goods arrived within 2 days of ordering. 2nd time shopping here for the same product and no complaints.

2.0 out of 5 stars Quality of Inks, 15 May 2009