Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.49

on 16 August 2012
I only recently discovered Pork Recordings, but I already know for sure that it is hard to wrong with them, particularly if you are on the lookout for fresh, original downtempo tunes.

If 1st of the Day was good and Nut Roast was better, then this third and final Bullitnuts album is probably their best. Excellent selection of chilled tracks that fuse everything from strings and baselines to breakbeats and electric guitars.

Ironically, what I really like about this album, is that I really enjoy almost every track while listening to it (except 'Daddy Big Hair', which is a little too 60's funk-inspired for my liking), then when the album is finished, I struggle to recall how any of the tracks went!! On a few occasions now, I've just listened to it again immediately and enjoy it just as much. Sounds daft, but I speak the truth. Highly recommended.