5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product.
Excellent product. It is the same quality as the one that the midwife uses and baby's heartbeat could be heard as early as 11-12 weeks.
Published on 31 May 2009 by Mrs. Karen Weir

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok
It works. For a while. But it became very crackle-y after a few weeks. Still, it provided reassurance for me and my husband to hear our son's heartbeat. Also, it is shipped from China which wasn't mentioned when I ordered it so be aware it takes a while to arrive and the gel that was provided was labelled in chinese. If I could turn back the clock I would pay a bit more...
Published on 3 Jun 2011 by Emmasparkle

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product., 31 May 2009
This review is from: Sonoline A Professional Pocket Fetal Doppler with LoudSpeaker + 250ML of UltraSound Gel (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 13 Nov 2009
Amy Bissonnette "Amy C" (SLC, UT) - See all my reviews
I purchased this product and received it when I was approx 9 weeks pregnant. I had no difficulty immediatly finding the heartbeat and hearing it clearly. I thought the product had a display of the heartbeat, but it doesn't. No big deal, they aren;t very accurate anyways, and it's easy enough to know if the rate is within a healthy range just by listening. I would purchase again. It comes with one bottle of ultrasound gel.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic product!!, 15 Mar 2011
I'm currently 21 weeks pregnant with my first child and I bought this product as I was worrying and panicking all the time thinking that something was wrong although my scans & midwife appointments have always been okay and gone well. I was a bit weary about purchasing this product at first as it's cheaper than some others that I have seen and I was a bit unsure as to whether it would be any good however I am delighted with this product I think its absolutely fantastic! I managed to pick my baby's heartbeat up straight away and its extremely clear. Me and my boyfriend can now both enjoying listening to our baby & it gives me piece of mind between midwife appointments that everything is okay. I would certainly recommend this product to anybody who is currently pregnant and needs some reassurance that everything is okay :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace of Mind, 4 May 2010
This product has been excellent - if you are in any doubt or have had difficult pregnancies in the past then this provides peace of mind. Highly recommend this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really reassuring, 10 Dec 2010
It's a great doppler, i am 13 weeks pregnant and can hear my baby's heartbeat very well.I have ordered it Yesterday and got it today already!!! That's what i call express dispatch and delivery! Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 5 April 2014
E. Chapman "Phoenix Forever86" (Worcester UK) - See all my reviews
best thing i bought during pregnancy altho can get a bit addictive listening to babys heartbeat! great little doppler, found my first babys heartbeat with it at 11 weeks and my second at 8 weeks!, ** tip if you run out of lubricant use ky jelly or some super cheap pound shop style hair gel, any water based gel will do the job **

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!,, 14 July 2013
I was so worried about my little heartbeat I just had to know it was all ok x it works great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helped calm nerves, 4 July 2013
V. carden "Vivvel" (Oxford) - See all my reviews
Really helped with my anxiety during pregnancy.. Just a quick check every day. Not for everyone and watch the midwife closely when they do it.. then repeat afterwards on the same day so that you know you can definitely find the heart beat correctly before you panic. x

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, easy to use., 21 April 2013
I bought this after having a previous miscarriage and I found it really reassuring. I easily found fetal heartbeat from the early weeks of pregnancy and it lasted through both of my pregnancies and still works. Only thing I would change is I would have bought one with a display on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Service, 20 Nov 2011
Sadly we needed to return this item, great service however, had no problem with us returning.

Would use them again.