4.0 out of 5 stars super superga!
Published on 25 May 2012 by tizamania

3.0 out of 5 stars Superga so good...
Published 21 months ago by SilentSinger

4.0 out of 5 stars super superga!, 25 May 2012
my second pair of superga just arrived today! i'm normally a EUR 37 / UK 4 and because a lot of the reviews said that supergas are bigger than usual, i ordered a half-size smaller (EUR 36 / UK 3.5) for my first pair. width-wise, they were roomy but not length-wise. i knew better this time that i ordered a EUR 37/UK 4, my usual size and i am very satisfied with the sizing. it's not too big, with just enough allowance on the tips of my toes and roomy enough in terms of width for those with wide feet like me (those with narrow feet might find it rather 'big' though). i would say, it is true to size - so order your usual shoe size. very comfortable! the only downside for me is the color. i picked 'sherwood green' as it seemed more like 'olive' on the photos but when they arrived they look much greener and more like the 'cactus' ones. i'm keeping them nonetheless since the fit is great and i can still wear them with white, blue, gray, black and camel jeans. :) perfect for summer and walking around in europe - highly recommended!

3.0 out of 5 stars Superga so good..., 7 Oct 2012
SilentSinger (London) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I purchased these as an alternative to my beloved Converse as they seemed heavier and would hopefully more hard-wearing as a result. I loved the colour palette available and chose the bright and breezy 'Caribbean Blue' (isn't that the title of an Enya album?) Size wise, I'm a size 9/EU 43 it's often difficult to find funky shoes; fit wise, being Italian made they do come up a little small but fitted me - I'd maybe suggest going up half a size if you're on the larger end of your particular shoe size.

I've worn them a few times now and they're fairly comfortable, but there appears to be quite a hard patch under the balls of the feet. They also slightly 'squeak' whilst ambling along, which is a little disturbing, so I'll make a mental note not to wear them to take tea with the local vicar....

*Update* - after not a great deal of wear (in my humble opinion) the lining on the back of heel has broken and thus exposing the rubber beneath. This causes issues twofold: mainly that it makes holes in your socks and secondly, aggravates blisters. Hmm.

4.0 out of 5 stars super superga, 13 Jun 2013
love my new shoes - comfortable and cool. I will be purchasing other colours this summer. this was described as ultramarine and but the colour is closer to navy but still like them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great trainer, 3 Jan 2011
Light and comfortable. Bought these for sport, but really look nice, could go out in them with jeans or shorts.

5.0 out of 5 stars I was so pleased with the quality they are harder wearing and heavier ..., 15 July 2014
I am normally a 6 but these come up big so I got a 5 which I can wear with and without socks with no rubbing. These were an alternative to my Converse I had 5 pairs and on all of them the rubber on the sides has cracked and the soles have worn down quickly. I am not heavy on shoes either. While browsing for an alternative I came across these. I was so pleased with the quality they are harder wearing and heavier than Converse. The canvas is also a lot stronger. These are so comfy on I have purchased grey, lagoon and blue I love these shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superga, 17 May 2014
Wouldn't hesitate to recommend these. Colour and fit exactly as expected. Delivery was very quick, arrived the very next day. So comfortable and they look great too. Really versatile. Haven't seen them at a better price than what I paid either.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes, 18 Mar 2013
As usual shoes fit perfectly, laces could do with being a bit longer, if you lace them to the top they become so short that they are hard to tie but other than that I am pleased with my purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 15 Jun 2012
These shoes are great. I got dark Bordeaux, and the colour is exactly as presented in the picture. I'm usually a size 8, so this is the size I ordered, I was a bit unsure due to other peoples reviews about the sizing. They're a smidgen roomy, more in the width and the size. I MIGHT have been better off with a size 7.5, but these seem fine with a bit of tightening of the laces. Definitely DO NOT order above your usual size, and if you are between sizes, definitely chose the lower size. Otherwise, I love them. They look amazing, and people should definitely get on the hype now, because these are gonna be the new vans. If you read fhm, you'll notice that they keep cropping up. Also, I'd say order them from here if they have your size in the colour you want, but google the colour you want beforehand, just so you can see what they look like from other pictures, because Amazons return policy is pretty good.

4.0 out of 5 stars These come up more like a size 7, 15 July 2014
These come up more like a size 7. I would have returned them, but I had a nightmare with the delivery from Germany!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 15 July 2014
These shoes are great and they were cheapest on amazon too. I looked everywhere to compare :) Very pleased with my purchase and they arrived very quickly too!