Format: Audio CD|Change

on 23 September 2012
Much as Eckhart's writings have hit the spot I feel this CD has tarnished that reputation. Music is such a personal choice of course but if you enjoy the synthesised focused sounds of Halpern, Yamaya or Weave then this strikes you as supermarket shopping music. There is much produced in this genre that is patronising wishy washy guitar and flute and while I would hesitate to apply that to this CD it is on the way there. Flute gymnastics around Gnossienne and a Beatles arrangement did not help.
on 15 June 2011
Great selection of music - very relaxing and soothing. I listen to it quite often, just on it's own, or in the background as I read.
on 18 January 2011
E. Tolle's choice of music is a reflection of his being. It really quiets the mind and enables to get very deep into your own being. I thank him for sharing these.
on 25 December 2011
I bought this CD to go with the book The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle. This I have nearly finished reading.Some of the tunes are slightly strange to my western ears but I am happy to keep an open mind on those. The last tune is an inspiring Beatles one which, being familiar, offers a good finish to a relaxing listen.
on 15 September 2009
Anything he touches he enhances. This is a beautiful collection of music. I have found it extrememly helpful whilst giving therapies.
on 29 September 2010
Actually got this CD for a friend, so that she could listen to a variety of different composers' meditation music, 'get to know what's on the market sort of thing'. Well I borrowed it 'just to see what its like'. I love it, and have not given it back yet! (will I promise). So amazing the tracks E Tolle has chosen. The sequence is harmonious, and carries one along. Each track has such depth and beauty, and one can really find one's quiet mind listening to it. Thank You Eckhart, is all I can say. Beautiful.
on 17 March 2014
This was recommended to me by another massage therapist, and I can see why. It is a beautiful collection of life-enhancing music. It does not annoy like some 'relaxation music' can. Eckhart needs to be given credit for this collection - it is loved by my clients too!
on 13 July 2014
I sometimes have difficulty relaxing and falling a asleep at the end of the day . This is a beautiful mixture of eastern and western meditative music which has helped a lot . I put it on when I get into bed , I rarely hear track three .
on 3 May 2014
This man is another spiritual hero of mine. Mr Eckhart Tolle. I recommend his works to my friends. He and others like him I want to share their insights to raise global transformation of our consciousness, I will do my part by introducing these heroes of mine to as many people who r ready to listen to there messages of wisdom and love.
on 7 April 2016
The books, the meditation tapes, and now the music. Get the feeling Mr tolle is a bit bent on making lots of money. Maybe that is the real philosophy of all these people who know how to live your lives.