5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product
Great selection of music - very relaxing and soothing. I listen to it quite often, just on it's own, or in the background as I read.
Published on 15 Jun. 2011 by Selene

2.0 out of 5 stars Musak
Published on 23 Sept. 2012 by John Wiggins

2.0 out of 5 stars Musak, 23 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Eckhart Tolle's Music to Quiet The Mind (Audio CD)
Much as Eckhart's writings have hit the spot I feel this CD has tarnished that reputation. Music is such a personal choice of course but if you enjoy the synthesised focused sounds of Halpern, Yamaya or Weave then this strikes you as supermarket shopping music. There is much produced in this genre that is patronising wishy washy guitar and flute and while I would hesitate to apply that to this CD it is on the way there. Flute gymnastics around Gnossienne and a Beatles arrangement did not help.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, 15 Jun. 2011
Selene (Dublin, Ireland) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving music, great choice, 18 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Eckhart Tolle's Music to Quiet The Mind (Audio CD)
E. Tolle's choice of music is a reflection of his being. It really quiets the mind and enables to get very deep into your own being. I thank him for sharing these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 29 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Eckhart Tolle's Music to Quiet The Mind (Audio CD)
Actually got this CD for a friend, so that she could listen to a variety of different composers' meditation music, 'get to know what's on the market sort of thing'. Well I borrowed it 'just to see what its like'. I love it, and have not given it back yet! (will I promise). So amazing the tracks E Tolle has chosen. The sequence is harmonious, and carries one along. Each track has such depth and beauty, and one can really find one's quiet mind listening to it. Thank You Eckhart, is all I can say. Beautiful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Musical companion to Eckhart Tolle's book, 25 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Eckhart Tolle's Music to Quiet The Mind (Audio CD)
I bought this CD to go with the book The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle. This I have nearly finished reading.Some of the tunes are slightly strange to my western ears but I am happy to keep an open mind on those. The last tune is an inspiring Beatles one which, being familiar, offers a good finish to a relaxing listen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eckhart has done wonders!, 15 Sept. 2009
This review is from: Eckhart Tolle's Music to Quiet The Mind (Audio CD)
Anything he touches he enhances. This is a beautiful collection of music. I have found it extrememly helpful whilst giving therapies.

5.0 out of 5 stars relaxation music at its best!, 17 Mar. 2014
This was recommended to me by another massage therapist, and I can see why. It is a beautiful collection of life-enhancing music. It does not annoy like some 'relaxation music' can. Eckhart needs to be given credit for this collection - it is loved by my clients too!

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, 13 July 2014
This review is from: Eckhart Tolle's Music to Quiet The Mind (Audio CD)
I sometimes have difficulty relaxing and falling a asleep at the end of the day . This is a beautiful mixture of eastern and western meditative music which has helped a lot . I put it on when I get into bed , I rarely hear track three .

5.0 out of 5 stars Music to quiet the mind, 3 May 2014
This review is from: Eckhart Tolle's Music to Quiet The Mind (Audio CD)
This man is another spiritual hero of mine. Mr Eckhart Tolle. I recommend his works to my friends. He and others like him I want to share their insights to raise global transformation of our consciousness, I will do my part by introducing these heroes of mine to as many people who r ready to listen to there messages of wisdom and love.

5.0 out of 5 stars peace and tranquility, 15 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Eckhart Tolle's Music to Quiet The Mind (Audio CD)
perfect for meditating. I used this first outside on a lounger in the sun with a soft breeze blowing. It was a rejuvenating and blissful experience.

Eckhart Tolle's Music to Quiet The Mind
Eckhart Tolle's Music to Quiet The Mind by Eckhart Tolle (Audio CD - 2008)