Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£9.54+ £1.26 shipping

on 2 April 2014
Not what I expected. Quite flat with no pace or momentum like I would have expected. It does have some good reviews and has gone down well. Im sure if you have seen him live and follow his music then you will like this mix. Maybe I need to give it more time and that is something I have not had of late. Worth a listen and doesn't make me think any less of this producer DJ.
on 18 August 2011
I've bought this just recently, along with 1000 words. this is the first disc I've slotted into the hifi, and it's immediately drawn a line through time from early Jam and Spoon and Spooky right up to the present. Great stuff, so much scope, and production is top notch!
I just hope the much touted 1000 Words is up to the task....!
on 15 November 2008
It s not all lost.
Bedrock has always been a label associated with breaking new sounds.
In this case, once again, they do not let us down.
Maybe i m a big fan of John Digweed and all the stuff he s put out on the label, however, Guy J, speaks for himself.
The album simply outshines any possible reputation that comes with being signed on John's label.
Listen to it, pretend you don t know who this is (which to be honest, i didn t hear about guy j until the last bedrock podcast), and sink in all the beautiful sounds and melodies that this Guy comes up with.
Special attention to the main track ''Esperanza'', one of the most beautiful tracks i ve heard this year so far.

Keep the hope alive.
on 21 February 2009
I bought this on the back of bedrock 10 digweed mix, as four of the tracks are
Guy j's. Both cd's are brilliant however for me cd2 is edgeing it.the first 4 tracks are breathtaking which is not to say the rest aren't.Every track is a belter, and if pushed to pick a favourite i would say track 3 Nightloss. Whatever you're preference in dance music is, this is perfect.
Think there's a lot more to come from him.Cant wait.