4.0 out of 5 stars Guitar Hero - Bring out the rocker in you
Guitar hero world tour:
In the box there is the game, the guitar which is easily assembled and a strap to make it easier to hold while standing up.

Published on 16 July 2009 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived quickly but it had a problem
The most important button (the switch that goes up and down for play the song) is broken and work just when you pull it up. I tried to open the guitar for solve the problem but is really impossibile.
Published 2 months ago by Francesca

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Guitar Hero - Bring out the rocker in you, 16 July 2009
Guitar hero world tour:

It doesn't matter if you have played a guitar before Guitar Hero: World Tour is a game with a very nice learning curve, it starts off easy and is very hard to master as there are 4 settings going from easy to expert.

It involves playing along with many well known songs, strumming at the right time and pushing the right button when prompted on screen.
This is a fun game if you are just playing through the career mode. Even after that is finished there is a great feeling of accomplishment when you can play through your favourite songs and get it perfect.

This is not just a single player game, you can play in a band with a guitarist, bassist, drummer and singer. Although these instruments are not included in this box they can be bought and allow you to to play with your friends which adds hours of extra entertainment.

Overall this is a very fun game, with alot of replay value, this is a good price for what you get in the box, but if you just want to play with your friends the whole instrument bundle may be the choice for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars guitar hero world tour, 3 April 2009
Rubén Arlandis Gallego (Valencia, Spain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Guitar Hero: World Tour - Guitar Bundle (PS3) (Video Game)

guaranteed fun, good music, perfect 4 multiplayer. Guitar Hero WT is a good option if you want a game full of surprises to share with your friends. Furthermore amazon has the best offer, price and service. Thank you.

Currently waiting for the drum controller. ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best game on the planet!, 29 Mar 2009
Rammen Steiner (Swindon, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Guitar Hero: World Tour - Guitar Bundle (PS3) (Video Game)
Since buying this game I've hardly played any other or watched tv. My girlfriend likes watching it too. She finds other games tedious and boring to watch but she likes the music in this game and has even helped me to design characters. This is truly the best game on the planet. Mind you, Guitar Hero Metallica isn't out yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Guitar Hero!, 9 Jan 2009
Mark (Newcastle, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Guitar Hero: World Tour - Guitar Bundle (PS3) (Video Game)
I bought this game the other day after playing my brothers version on the Nintendo Wii, which was extremely fun. I never thought about buying any of these games before till I had a go on my brothers. I am glad I did buy it now as I have had so much fun on it! There are loads of songs on the game, which I mostly like, and you can unlock aload more. The game is easy to get used to but it is quite a challenge to go on to the harder difficulty levels, well for me it is, but then again thats what makes it fun! It is so addictive that I am on it for hours. I have not tried the online mode yet but I will sometime, but I have heard it is quite fun also. The graphics of the game is really good and the tutorials to help you learn moves are done quite well! You can also create your own rocker and own logo which is quite cool, but if you want a game for aload of fun and you like rock music etc, then get this, its just awesome!

5.0 out of 5 stars hard game but very exciting!, 9 July 2009
cd Smith (norfolk, uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Guitar Hero: World Tour - Guitar Bundle (PS3) (Video Game)
this is great but you have to know where the buttons are as the songs are very quick but the more you do it, the easier it gets. my husband is very good at the songs now so I think when he buys the normal guitar hero, he will be able to be perfect on every song. Metallica is a lot harder!

5.0 out of 5 stars Guitar Hero Rocks, 16 Jun 2009
This review is from: Guitar Hero: World Tour - Guitar Bundle (PS3) (Video Game)
I didnt think this game was for me, but a friend kept suggesting I get it. So I took a chance. Ive never had so much fun for ages. Even the wife enjoys the game. You may look at the play list & think you dont know many of the tracks, but believe me, they will mostly sound familiar. Immense fun & the better you get, the more the on screen crowd rocks & eggs you on.

Superb.

5.0 out of 5 stars so addictive please read on for more info, 8 Jun 2009
Mrs. V. Nithiyatharmakumar (birmingham, uk europe) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Guitar Hero: World Tour - Guitar Bundle (PS3) (Video Game)
guitar hero on ps3 is so good and addictive its got some very good songs like beat it, la bamba , livin' on a prayer and many many more most importantly is the graphic there awesome its the best game i got out of all my ps3 even gta iv even my french friend enjoys it.the other thing thats its wireless my guitar even works at my back garden.This game is a recomedation by me every 1 should have it because its so good.when you buy add me on playstation home username:thuvarakan2 and we will be able to play as a band looking forward!if your lucky enought get the band !bundles its quadruples better. i will buy band bundle soon!

thanks for reading

4.0 out of 5 stars Guitar hero re-ignited my passion for gaming!!!, 20 Mar 2009
T. Hodgson (Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Guitar Hero: World Tour - Guitar Bundle (PS3) (Video Game)
Ever since the crossing from ps2 to ps3 iv found it hard to get really into a game, games just arent as fun as they used to be...UNTIL NOW!

Guitar Hero has re-ignited my passion for gaming without a doubt. Most of the tracks are rocky, (what do you expect with a guitar), and rock isnt my favourite type of music but that doesn't matter. As soon as the song comes on and the chords are sliding toward you, you can't help but get into the song.

I decided to opt for the guitar pack as i simply couldn't afford the whole package, i just have to save up now for the drums and microphone to complete it and start a band!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant game worth the money!, 27 Jun 2014
This review is from: Guitar Hero: World Tour - Guitar Bundle (PS3) (Video Game)
This was bought as a birthday gift, and has soo many songs to play and overall it is just a fantastic game!

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived quickly but it had a problem, 6 Jun 2014

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Guitar Hero: World Tour - Guitar Bundle (PS3)
Guitar Hero: World Tour - Guitar Bundle (PS3) by Activision (PlayStation 3)
Used & New from: £48.53