5.0 out of 5 stars calm at last
Ten drops prior to going out and my border collies "nerves" are much improved, she gets spooked easily and does appear somewhat better after drops.
Published on 11 Feb 2011 by mollie

3.0 out of 5 stars not worked
i purchased this as my dog suffers with seperation anxiety and this has done nothing for her and hasnt helped at all which is a dissapointment
Published 10 months ago by Mr C Miller

5.0 out of 5 stars calm at last, 11 Feb 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth it, 1 Dec 2012
rehomed a 2. 1/2 yr old dog...noticed she quite nervous of loud noises. this was recommended by a friend and after reviewing it thought i was buy it in time for the fireworks. I must say i was very impressed with it. the dog wasnt 'out of it' just chilled. she did bark once after a particularly loud rocket but apart from that she was unaffected. after a few days i stopped giving her the drops as i thought the fireworks were past...how wrong was i...unfortunately she was rather upset and unsettled but after giving her the drops she calmed down again

5.0 out of 5 stars Whine free night, 11 Oct 2012
This product is great. Have been using around november time for last three years. It does as it says. Works within 3-4 mins of dog taking it. Really calming for very nervous dogs. The bangs from fireworks go vertually un-noticed.
I most certainly recomend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars not worked, 11 Oct 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Cats hate it!, 4 Dec 2013
It could just be my two cats, but when I added the few drops to their water to help them during the fireworks they refused to drink from their bowls. I will try it again, perservere and it may work .. but first impressions are not good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 16 Nov 2013
I did a lot of research about dog 'calmers' and this product kept coming out as the best rated on various sites. I bought it for my Golden Retriever to help her cope with bonfire night and I wish I'd done it years ago! She calmed down within minutes of taking the drops. She still appeared to hear the bangs but was not troubled at all. Normally she'd bark, pace the room and be really stressed and anxious but she did none of this. The funny thing was that we gave her the drops two nights running and after that didn't need to - the fireworks were going off outside but she didn't react at all. She is generally an anxious dog & I will be using it throughout the year. I will try it at Christmas when we have lots of visitors as she will be very excited and bark a lot! Would recomend giving it a go, I have done so to several of my friends with dogs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works brilliantly, 6 Oct 2013
C. A. Lewis "JB mega-fab!" (Hants, UK) - See all my reviews
This was ordered for a friend whose dog has always had an fear of loud noises and was recently kicked on a walk in the park. It has been used several times since it was bought and has worked magnificently

5.0 out of 5 stars Anxiety TFLN - does exactly what it states on the label., 10 July 2014
This review is from: Homeopet Anxiety TFLN (Misc.)
Excellent product. My dog is terrified of thunder and lightening, ears back, squeezed into a corner, panting and shaking like a leaf. She calmed down within 15 mins of her first tablet, no drowsiness just nice and relaxed and not the least bit concerned of the storm raging outside. I'd definitely recommend this product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Didnt work, 5 April 2014
I noticed no discernable difference after dosage.Disappointed with product.Maybe I didn't give enough but with an old dog I was worried about overdosing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Anxiety drops, 14 Dec 2013
D. Hughes - See all my reviews
Certainly helps calm a nervous dog travelling in car or with fireworks , naturally doesn't cure them but helps worth a try.

Homeopet Anxiety TFLN