5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice shampoo
Absolutely love this product. I use it on my 2-year old as well as myself. Makes your hair nice and soft, smells lovely. Images on this website definetely need updating, cause that's an old design of the packaging.
Published on 20 Jun 2011 by RS

3.0 out of 5 stars worth a try
not keen on the smell and very concentrated so don't need much as could be drying. I may pop some more lavender oil in to improve things
Published 1 month ago by caro

4.0 out of 5 stars squeaky clean, 24 Mar 2012
M. Moran (ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Green People Organic Children Shampoo - Lavender (200ml) (Personal Care)
got this for my children and myself. as it says a little does go a long way making it not as expensive as it seems.it lathers easily.thought that the bottle could be a bit more user friendly as it can be sometimes hard to open lid.smell isnt great [reminds me of the dogs flea shampoo!]but it does have teatree oil in it which is apparently good at reppeling nits.hair is left lovely and soft but i would reccemmend a conditioner if you suffer from dry hair.i suffer from eczema on neck but this shampoo doesnt cause a rash at all making it which is definatly a big plus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice shampoo, 20 Jun 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Use it for my highly allergic daughter, 11 May 2013
Have been using this shampoo for years and love it, smells great, lasts ages, (a little goes a long way) and best of all my daughter is not allergic to it. Result! 10/10

3.0 out of 5 stars worth a try, 11 Aug 2014

Green People Organic Children Shampoo - Lavender (200ml)
7.70