5.0 out of 5 stars The only conditioner I can use
I suffer from a really sensitive, dry scalp which is prone to eczema flare ups when I use any kind of shampoo, even non-SLS. I CO (Conditioner Only) wash my hair and use this conditioner every time and it keeps my scalp soft and itch free, with no irritation (as a nice side-effect, my hair is lovely and soft too!)

The ingredients are:

AQUA (SPRING...
Published 22 months ago by CompGeek

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great conditoner
Use this product to alternate between conditioners. Does not condition as well as described, but would still recommend this product.
Published 12 months ago by Caltonboy1690

5.0 out of 5 stars The only conditioner I can use, 18 Nov 2012
This review is from: Green People Neutral/Scent Free Conditioner (200ml) (Personal Care)

The ingredients are:

AQUA (SPRING WATER), CETEARYL ALCOHOL (EMULSIFYING PLANT WAX), OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL*, LEVULINIC ACID (PLANT DERIVED), CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE (CONDITIONING AGENT), HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM OIL, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE POWDER*, CAMELLIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF EXTRACT*, FAEX (YEAST) EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE.

This is the best ingredients lists I've ever seen in a conditioner. For those who like to CO wash, it contains NO silicones (which build up on the hair over time) and the cetrimonium chloride is a mild surfactant which will clean the scalp (like detergent but much milder). It's also a conditioning agent and anti-septic. The conditioner is quite thick but you can easily dilute it and it still cleans the hair really well.

I've tried other organic conditioners, but they all irritate my scalp. This conditioner really is a God-send for me!

*EDIT*: I have been CO (Conditioner Only) washing my hair with this conditioner for 15 months now!! I don't think I'll ever go back to using shampoo. I still love it so so much. It is so kind to my scalp, makes my hair lovely and soft and full of volume. I just feel so good using it as it has no nasty chemicals or synthetic fragrances. I haven't found a conditioner that matches this one on quality and ingredients.

CO washing tip: Massage the conditioner into your scalp really well all over your head (almost a scrubbing action, but not too hard). Focus on all areas of your scalp first. This conditioner has a very mild surfactant that will clean dirt from the scalp without stripping all the natural oils from your head. Then after cleaning your scalp, move the conditioner down to the ends of you hair, then rinse well. (Search for CO washing on Google to get more tips)

Wish the price was a bit cheaper, but hey you get what you pay for, and it's worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for eczema, 15 May 2012
I have suffered with eczema for about a year and it had developed into a really nasty rash on my scalp. I have been using this conditioner and the same shampoo for about a month now and it is totally under control - no more itchy, crusty scalp and no flaking skin. I have shoulder length hair and condition it every day, but have only needed to use about half a tube in a month.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great conditoner, 28 Aug 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely conditioner, 25 Oct 2013
I suffer with a dry, itchy scalp and decided to try an organic shampoo and conditioner to see if they were any gentler on my scalp..... Alongside the shampoo i have been using this conditioner for a week now and am really impressed with it! It leaves my hair really soft and doesnt leave my scalp feeling dry and tight like previously used products.
It perhaps doesnt feel quite as conditioning as my usual conditioner, but i'm just happy that i'm not coating my hair with lots of nasty chemicals!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy with this product, 22 Jun 2013
I have a perfume allergy and was using simple conditioner but you have to use loads of it and I kept running out. I am very pleased with this product as a little bit does go a longer way. It also seems to make my hair more soft and shiny than the simple. So I'm ditching the simple and will be ordering this product again. Have just given it four stars because its a bit pricy for what it is.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for skin, not great for hair, 5 Jun 2014
This is great for sensitive skin but doesn't do much for the hair condition, my hair is really dry and I end up using loads to try and get some moisture to stay in my hair.

I guess you can't have both nourishing conditioner and it still be ok for sensitive skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 4 May 2014
Always use this. Has much reduced itchy scalp and dry flaky patches nearly gone. A little goes a long way. Wouldn't use anything else.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 15 April 2014
I have only used this a couple of times so far and I bought it as it's free from chemicals and fragrances. So far it's great. Does what it says. Doesn't leave my hair greasy and it seems I get longer between washes which is unusual.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 23 Mar 2014
Love it! I'm allergic to products containing perfume... I live in Spain and have found it difficult to find products here! My mother in law had been sending me Simple products but I was still having a reaction to these. A friend recommended this and I have not been disappointed!!! A little really does go a long way! Hair feels soft and clean! I read many reviews before buying, having read a couple saying the shampoo had stopped their hair falling out... This was the one result I did not expect to be true but after 3 weeks of use I have been completely surprised! Can't recommend highly enough!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Conditioner ever!!!, 10 Feb 2014
I bought this Conditioner and the shampoo as my hair was falling out in handfuls due to the SLS chemicals in normal shampoos, I was told to buy hair products without this in and I would notice the difference. I have been using it for just over a month now, and my hair has stopped falling out, it thicker and healthier. This product also lasts for ages, you only need a tiny bit and although it costs a little more than normal conditioners, it equates as it lasts so long. Fabulous product!!

Green People Neutral/Scent Free Conditioner (200ml)