Size: Large|Colour Name: Multicolored|Change
Price:£7.90+ Free shipping

on 28 October 2013
This is a great little hide away for a rabbit or guinea pig, but I must worn you that my guinea pig started chewing the ties at the front of the tent, I had to pull the bit of material out of her mouth and if I hadn't of got there in time I'm afraid she may have choked. I would advise anyone buying this to cut off the ties at the front to avoid this harming your pets.
on 6 July 2013
Bought this for dwarf rabbit who absolutely loves it. We use it in his run. He pops in it to get shade, or to hide from loud noises, but mostly he pushes is round and turns somersaults whilst he is inside it. It is the thing he uses most in the run. He is Chewing on it a bit, however, so think I might need to replace every so often. Would recommend.
on 15 March 2015
Bunny and I are on our 4th one of these (she's a chewer, and a messy little girl), she absolutely loves it and spends most of her day hanging out in there. It's the perfect size for her - an adult mini lop.
I've attached it to her tunnel and it's a great value den which she loves diving into and which I'll continue to purchase.
My only issue, is that the quality of the included fleecey blanket has diminished considerably since the first two we had last summer. The blankets in those were thick and plush, wheras the recent ones are very thin and don't offer much comfort or warmth.
on 14 June 2013
This is a great little tent . Our bunny loves it, keeps popping in and out of it. Will recommend it
on 2 September 2015
My two bunnys adore it! Cant count how many hours they have both got into it and rolled it around like a bunch of looneys. I have included a picture of my smaller rabbit, "Timid" playing about in it. For the cost its a great toy and they do nibble it but so far its stayed in tact
review image
on 7 January 2015
This is very thin but good for when my guinea pig is in her indoor cage to give her a little hiding spot....

.... or at least it was, until today, when my guinea pig decided to chew a hole through one of the seams. It lasted 15 days before chewing.

Not really recommended if you have a pet with teeth!
on 21 March 2015
I got this for my adult guinea pig and he loves it. The removable bottom is great as I can quickly rinse it after every use. The only bad thing is that my guinea pig likes to chew holes, but I love the product, and as it is so cheap I can just get another one.
on 25 May 2014
Great for our 2 guinea pigs they love it and have lots of room in it also have the tunnel
on 27 May 2015
Just arrived, delivery was 28th-2nd and I received on the 27th so extremely prompt! Not yet given to my rabbit but looks a really good size even with him being a good size bunny, and the nice soft mat in the bottom will be lovely for him as he loves blankets. It has got the full seal of approval from my 2yr old cat who jumped in after I set it up and made himself comfy!! Makes me wonder how some complaints say this is too small ? There is room for my cat and rabbit in it! My only complaint is the ridiculous packaging it came in!!
review image review image
on 20 April 2015
it is so cute I just got it today and my chichillas couldn't help themselves from popping in and out of the tent they seemed to enjoy it and it helped make sure they didn't chew on any wires as it stood in the way of their reach! the fleece mat is a little on the thin side but that doesn't matter as it is an indoor toy for my pets