5.0 out of 5 stars painless tan
I have used this product for years before travelling to the sunshine. I used to suffer from prickly heat but I don't even get burnt now. I obviously still use sun protection but I don't like the very high ones, it takes too long to get some colour.I would advise anyone who has problems to try it, it saves me all the discomfort of the first few days of heat.
Published on 3 April 2011 by dinks16

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth a try if you don't usually tan easily
Published 2 months ago by Stuart Faulkner

5.0 out of 5 stars painless tan, 3 April 2011
This review is from: EcoTan Accelerator Face and Body Tanning Gel 500ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Natural sun tan., 26 Aug 2011
I was recommended this product from a work collegue. It is good, smells nice and when we get some sun!! the product works.

5.0 out of 5 stars tan accelerator, 24 May 2010
this product is well worth the money, my tan laste much longer than it would normally have done. recommend to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Dec 2013
I used this as my skin has not tanned like it used to in the past. I had the best tan that I have ever had for years. It also made my skin feel lovely and soft and really hydrated. I will definitely purchase this product again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Skin Conditioner - Pre holiday or with fake tan, 29 Aug 2013
I have fair skin and don't tan that well. I usually start a holiday on factor 30 and will usually burn at some point as I try reduce my factors to factor 15.

I started using Eco Tan once a day the week prior to my holiday ( 9 days in Sri Lanka, so a decent amount of sun). While on holiday I used it first thing in the morning after showering then again after showering in the evening.

The gel does not work miracles, I did not come back a deep brown, but what it did do was help me get a nice golden colour, without burning AT ALL and without ANY peeling or flaking on holiday or afterwards. I used factor 30 for only two days then reduced straight to factor 20 and 15 then onto factor 12 (unheard of for me!) For this reason alone, would buy it again. On returning from my holiday I continued to use the gel every morning after showering.

Besides the holiday tan and lack of burning/peeling I also found the gel worked extremely well with my fake tan.

I like to wear fake tan to enhance any holiday colour and I've been using Eco Tan immediately prior to applying my fake tan (Clarins). I've found that my fake tan goes on better and I don't have the tell tale signs on my ankles, knees and elbows I sometimes get with regual moisturisers. I've also found that my fake tan wears better, it just gradually fades as opposed to getting that blotchy look when some areas start to rub off before others.

I've been using Eco Tan for about a month now and I still have 1/3 of the bottle left. Being a gel it dries quickly and does not leave you feeling greasy.

I will purchase again for use with fake tan and for when I go on holiday in future.

5.0 out of 5 stars always use ., 11 May 2014
I have used this for years for about a week before holidays and does help you to tan quicker.. soaks in quickly

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant for tanning legs, 16 Dec 2013
brilliant for tanning legs was recommended by a friend very good shall be ordering again for my next holiday thank you

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth a try if you don't usually tan easily, 10 July 2014
As a young, fair skinned person who burns easily and rarely achieves a tan, I wanted to try this product to see if it made much of a difference. As advised, I applied the gel morning and night a week before a sunny holiday. It is light and easily absorbed so it was easy to do. I then continued to apply the product throughout the holiday. I think part of the benefit of this gel is that it moisturises the skin, and maybe that helps in the development and prolongation of a tan. I'm not convinced however that the week of application before the holiday made much difference. The golden tinge of the gel might play a part too. My skin did develop a light tan, even though I generously applied factor 20 sunscreen. I am not one to sit out and bake in the sun all day, so perhaps I could have tanned more. However after three weeks back home there is still a nice glow to my usually pale skin. I would recommend this product, as it represents good value and has given me more colour than I would usually achieve. As mentioned however each person and their circumstances might mean varying levels of tan are achieved.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product., 9 July 2014
I have used this product for many years and would recommend it to all sunbathers ,you don't go red or burn when used in conjunction with your sun protection creams.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the bottle!, 27 July 2013
Y. PURCHASE - See all my reviews
Reordered this product time and again - now go brown with natural colouring instead of red, white, red, white!!! Perfect